Chapter 1-Izuku Midoriya/ Y/N: Origin

You were a quirkless boy. You loved both the Pro Hero Eraserhead and the villains in the world. They were a ray of excitement in your average life. You avidly watched all of the videos of them you could find. And yet, you could never be one. You knew this deep in your heart, but you still wanted to be a Pro Hero.

Bakugo: Hey nerd! Pay attention to me!

Y/N: Ugh...what do you want Katsuki...?

You replied dully to your bully, Katsuki Bakugo. He was once your friend, but once you were deemed quirkless, you were bullied, along with your best friend, Izuku Midoriya.

Bakugo: Why did you say it like that?!

The explosive boy shouted, smoke emmiting from his hands. You sighed.

Y/N: Sorry, Bakugo. What do you need?

You say, giving him a forced smile. He scoffs.

Bakugo: Pay attention. You could get jumped by something down here.

He says, whist you two walk under an overpass. You didn't know why Bakugo still walked with you to school, he just did. You honestly didn't care.

You two soon arrived to your middle school, you sighing because of the torment that will ensue. He was a lot less violent when alone with both you and Izuku, but in public, WHOO, he was agressive.

You arrived at class, plopping down on your seat as class started.

Teacher: Your future job sheets are due today, but let me guess, all of you want to be heroes, right?

Whole Class: Yes!

The teacher throws the sheets up in the air, while the class goes crazy with their quirks. You and Midoriya raise your hands slowly.

Teacher: Hey, quirks are prohibited on campus!

Bakugo decided to speak up at this point.

Bakugo: Don't lump me in with these extras. My quirk is way better than these guys. I aced the mock test and I will be the best hero in the world!

Teacher: Ah, Bakugo, your going to apply to enter U.A, correct?

Bakugo: Damn straight.

Teacher: Isn't Midoriya and Y/N also going to as well?

Midoriya ducked down, and you just sat there, wondering why you were even dealing with this shit. Bakugo did not like hearing both you and Izuku are also going to try and enter U.A. In the blink of an eye, Bakugo blew up both yours and Izuku's desk, looming over both of you.

Izuku was on the floor, and you were just sitting in your seat, looking down.

Bakugo: YOU TWO QUIRKLESS BASTARDS ARE NOT GONNA ENTER U.A NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY!

He shouted, making Izuku look down in fear, and you just looked at him, but didn't say anything.

After school, you and Izuku were packing up, when Bakugo and his posse walked toward Izuku. Izuku took his Hero Analysis Notebook Vol. 13 out of his desk, and Bakugo took it out his hand.

Bakugo: Useless Deku, you will never make it into U.A. Don't even try to enter!

He gripped Izuku's notebook tighter, and you had enough at this point. You stormed up to Bakugo, bitch slapped him, and too the notebook and gave it to Izuku.

Y/N: Bakubitch, back off. You are acting like a villain.

Bakugo got angry at this remark. He fired an explosion at you head on, and it hit you. You got launched into the wall, cracking it from your weight. You stood up, and almost fell over, if it wasn't from Izuku catching you.