"Let me see what you're wearing." He said softly.

I felt my cheeks turn red as I picked up my duffle bag and headed into his connected personal bathroom. I closed the door and took my jogging suit off. I slipped into my dress and let the silky green material consume my body. I smoothened out my dress and looked in the mirror with a satisfied smile. I knew I still had to do my hair so I plugged up my curling iron and took my makeup bag out, placing them both on the sink. I slowly open the door to reveal my dress to Michael.

He looked up at me and completely stopped what he was doing

He looked up at me and completely stopped what he was doing. Which was putting his pants on by the way. His mouth sat slightly open as I watched his gaze go from my face to my obvious cleavage, and down my long silk dress. He raised his eyebrows as he opened his mouth to speak. But before he could, his unbuckled and unzipped black dress pants flopped to the ground and rested around his ankles, revealing his polkadot boxer briefs.

I giggled as I watched him slowly pull his pants up. His cheeks slightly pink with embarrassment. "Y-You look... beautiful." I blushed and bit my lip.

"I need you to zip me up." I said as I motioned to my zipper in the back. I saw him take a deep breath and nod as he walked over to me. He stood behind me and lightly touched my exposed shoulder, fixing my strap. I heard his breathing become choppy as he gently traced his fingers along my soft skin. I bit my lip as I felt him touch my zipper that started right above my butt in the back. He slowly pulled it up till it reached my mid-back. He softly grabbed my waist and turned me around, looking instantly at my semi exposed chest. He finally made his way up to my eyes and bit his lip. "Stunning." He whispered as he was now staring at my bare lips.

I licked my lips and smiled at the obvious control I had over my best friend. "They'll be here soon. Get ready." I whispered. He smiled and nodded with a 'oh ok' expression on his face.

I went back into the bathroom, leaving the door slightly open. I started doing my makeup and then curled my hair. As I was curling my hair, Michael walked into the bathroom wearing a full suit and a cute big bow tie that was undone, and stood next to me. "Excuse me." He mumbles as he intentionally bumps the back of me, trying to get to the other side.

"Okay do you want to get burned by a curling iron?" I asked sarcastically as I watch him let out his goofy giggle. He goes in a drawer and pulls out some curl activator and a comb. I continue to curl my hair as he started to comb and add more curls to his.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He says in a soft amused voice.

"I'm looking at myself. Not you." I roll my eyes as I let a curl drop.

"You were definitely staring at me." He giggles as he picks up a cotton ball and throws it at me.

"Michael stop." I groan, trying to finish my hair.

He throws another cotton ball and laughs.

"Michael seriously. I'm not kidding." I say in a stern voice.