♥Chapter 2♥(violin)

As soon we walked in I walked over to the dead women in the corner. This looked like a homicide but her wrist was also slit. I wanted to get the woman's information so I did what I had to do. I lifted the women's arm to lick it not even putting it on my fingers.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I heard detective Reed yell

"I apologize for not notifying you about thi-"

"That's fucking gross just don't do it again"

My vision was filled with boxes of information.

after a few minutes of scanning, I  began walking up to detective Reed. My actions were stopped when there was an android that ran past me followed by police officers. I instantly started chasing the android exactly the one that we were looking for. I grabbed the arm of the android before being shot in the head. Before everything going black a small screen that said mission failure.

{time skip to 5 hours later} 

My eyes opened to the police station. My hands were full as when I looked down and saw a violin in my hand. I just sat there at attempted to play it even though I never played it before.

"where the hell did you get that and weren't you just not here?" 

That was the voice of none other than detective Reed. Not know what to say I just looked up at him and smiled.

{sorry for the short ass chapter}