made in the usa - 01.

'our love runs deep like a chevi.

if you fall i'll fall with you baby.

cause, thats the way we like to do it.

thats the way we like.' louis belted from the top of his lungs rubbing shampoo in his hair.

he was in a good mood today, so he decided to get out of bed before noon. even though its a saturday.

'no matter how far we go.

i want the whole world to know

i want you back and i wont have it any other way.' louis continued as jess his older by two minutes twin sister banged on the bathroom door. he squirted some old spice body wash on his spiderman loofa and scrubbed himself clean. sighing he let the hot water was away the soap and stepped out a few minutes later. jess continued to bang as louis turned the volume up on his ipod. 

'i know you hear me louis!' jess yelled from the other side of the door.

'no matter what the people say

i know that that we'll never break

cause our love was  made

made in the u s aaaaaaaa!' louis  yelled back and finished getting dressed. he opened the door to an angry looking jess who looked a hot mess.

'aaaah my eyes!' louis covered his eyes faking horror.

'oi shut it louis.' she snapped. 'i need the bathroom.' she huffed and crossed her arms and poking out a hip. louis smirked still standing in front of the door way. 'oh my dear jessica louise whats in it for me?' he giggled, but quickly regained his composure.

'ew dont ever use my full name like that lou. please just let me use the bathroom.' she pleaded, and poked out her bottom lip.

'fine.' louis rolled his eyes. he walked out of the door way and started to walk down the hall, not before getting a smack on the bum from jess of course. he laughed as he rounded the corner and made his way down the steps. two at time cause hes cool.

his feet immediately took him to the kitchen where him mum was making lunch. ok so maybe he did wake up at noon, but ssh. he smiled as he watched his mum's hip sway from side to side as she sung rude by magic. her back facing him. louis quietly walked up behind and quickly hugged her from behind. 'jesus babe dont do that! you know i'm getting old.' jay gasped.

'sorry mum.' louis giggled again. 'whatcha makin?' he glanced over her shoulder to see just what it was she was making.

'ham and swiss paninis and a side salad want some?' she continued to chop some tomatoes. louis nodded.

'oi babe before i forget, theres a letter from your school on the table. i read it already you should too.' she said getting excited for some odd reason. weird woman, louis thought. after stealing a cucumber slice from the cutting board he sit down at the table unfolding the letter with his name on it. jay watched him fondly.

louis eyes went wide. 'no fucking way..' he muttered. 'mum!'

jay already knew why her son was calling her. she couldnt believe it either. tears were already pooling in her eyes and louis walked over to her. his eyes still glued to the letter.

'mum. i-i was picked, mum i get to travel around the world for an entire  year! mum holy shit.' louis blinked rapidly. he had enter the competition  thinking nothing of it but he actually won!

'louis language.' jay reminded him. she was so happy for her baby boy. the next time she'd see him was when he was twenty three. her baby boy would be done with college and she couldnt help but cry. happy tears of course. 'i cant believe it, i just cant believe it mum!' louis latched onto him mum smiling so hard his cheeks began to hurt. after happy tears and a million kisses from jay louis flipped the paper reading the rest.

it said he'd be leaving in five days, and he would have a companion that would accompany him. his name was harry styles and they were going to the united states of america first. who the hell is harry styles? louis thought. he inwardly shrugged to himself.