0.1

There was no circulation in my legs as I slowly made my way downstairs. I guess you could say my new jeans were a little... snug. My new blouse was a little tight as well, my boobs pretty much out for the whole world to see.

I made my way to the kitchen, thankful my parents were not present. The clicking of my black high heels could be heard as I made myself some toast and grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge.

Today was going to be a new day. A fresh start.

I slowly made my way back upstairs to get my bag. My clothes were constricting my lungs, but I would just have to get used to it. I picked up my phone and bag and attempted to make a beeline for the front door.

I remember last night when I got home I put my keys on the kitchen counter. Groaning, I made my way to the kitchen to retrieve them.

When I stepped into the room I heard a gasp and the shattering of a mug, smelling the scent of coffee in the air.

"Carter Elise Reed! What the hell do you think you're doing?" My dad practically screamed as he eyed my up and down with a disappointed look.

"Going to school?" I said, more as a question.

"And what makes you think you will be going to school wering that?"

Here goes nothing.

"Dad. You can't tell me what to do."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You can't tell me what to do. I am 18 years old. Not 10."

"Carter! What's gotten into you?"

I scoffed. "More like what gotten out of me," I said, under my breath.

"What?" My dad said with a confused/horrified expression. "Sarah! Get in here! Our daughter is going absolutely crazy!"

Great. My mom walked in and immediately gasped and jumped back in surprise because of my appearance.

"What the hell, Carter!" My mom said with wide eyes.

"I'm done with this conversation. Bye. I'm going to school." I said, my voice sounding scared towards the end.

"Not like that, you're not."

"That's what you think." I said, triumphantly as I stepped out of the door, towards my car.

I felt so disrespectful and... rebellious.

It was exhilarating. I quickly got into my car, ready to face the day.

My dad came running out of the house. Damn it. I locked the car just as he attempted to practically rip the door off the hinges. He was screaming things I could rarely make out through the glass of my window, but instead of listening, I just plugged my phone into the aux of my car and turned on some random punk music I had downloaded on my phone last night.

I put my car in drive, leaving both my dad and myself speechless as I left my driveway and drove to school.

--

updates will most likely be short and slow at the beginning until we really get into the story and im really sorry !!

-karlee