"That's not all...." She turned to me with a questioning look.

"I think I'm pregnant ." I choked out.

"Asher darling! Put the kettle on, we are going to need some more tea." She yelled to her husband that had took   refuge in the kitchen.

"We don't have to worry about that now, ok. Let's get you in bed to rest and calm down because you are way too stressed." She cooed taking my hand and bringing me up one of the many rooms they have here.

I was still hiccuping and wiping the tears away as I let her drag me left and right to make sure that I was fine.

"Is there anything I can do for you, my dear?" She asked seeing that I was still crying.

"I want Tadgh to be here." I pouted like a child missing her father.

But I did want him here, I wanted him to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright.

"Oh honey I know but I can't do that, he's too far away. Even if I get him on a plane now it will take him a long time to be here."

That was not what I wanted to hear.

"Oh honey, don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry further." She rushed back to me and took me in her arms once more.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to which she just hugged me tighter.

"Go have a rest, if you get hungry or anything just come downstairs. Alex and Asher should be around if ever I am not. The twins are out and about doing god knows what. I'll go buy some pregnancy tests for you to take later and then we will know for sure ok?" She smiled at me pulling the loose strands of hair behind my ears

"Ok." I sighed.

Ash soon came in with a cup of tea and placed it on the nightstand beside me.

"Do you want one of us to stay with you or are you going to be alright?" Asher asked me, making sure I was alright.

He never really showed any liking to me much, but now he is really treating me as he would his own daughters which really made me feel safe and loved here. As loved and safe as I felt with Ollie.

My Ollie.

"I'll be alright. Thank you for everything." I spoke sincerely to the both of them.

They gave me a smile each before leaving me to sleep. Being left on my own in silence I realised how tired I actually was and let my mind fall into complete darkness.

******************************

Everleigh Mortimer:

"Is she asleep?" Ash asked me as I stepped down from the stairs.

"Yeah she is, she was exhausted bless her." I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his chest laying my head just above his heart.

"Where did we go wrong?" I asked aloud while Ash wrapped his big strong arms around me.

"Go wrong where Angel?"

"With Wolf. I would have never thought of his capable of cheating, especially not on Freyah like he did. We raised him better than that." I spoke sadly, feeling as if there was something I could've done to prevent this.

"They were so happy and In love," I added.

"My love, we all make mistakes, I know that is no excuse for his behaviour but he needs to learn." He hugged me tighter.

I love this man so much it hurts.

"I know. I just want them to be happy." I pouted.

The front door burst open revealing a very distraught looking Wolf, his eyes red, his hair shaggy and his clothing creased.