Ch.8

Jack's POV

Since I was all alone I decided to go to the meet and greet area to find Brooklyn and get ready for our meet and greet. As I get there I see her with her ex Joe Waud and they're hugging, like really meaningfully it looks like. I only know they dated because Sebastian Topete told me, but I don't know much so they might still have feelings. They probably got back together dumbass. My mind tells me. Or they're just really good friends. My other part of the mind contributes. Or maybe it's none of my business. I realize she sees me and runs over to me, I fix my face and and try to look happy but not too happy but a normal happy. "Hey!" She says hugging me, I hug her back. "Ready for the meet and greet?" I ask avoiding talking about the Waud twins. "Yeah but they moved it to 5pm, so we have like 3 hours until it starts." She smiles her beautiful smile at me. "Want to meet my friends?" She smiles extra big, how could I say no to her? "Sure." I shrug. She pulls me over to the twins and another guy and says, "Guys this is Jack, and Jack this is Joe, Jason, and Chase." I smile and we all shake hands. We all kind of just awkwardly stand there nodding. There is nothing to talk about.

Joe's POV

Damn this guys is awkward as hell, he's all tense. He's probably confused, he probably knows Brooklyn and I dated. Oop that's awkward.

Jason's POV

I could ask where he lives. Or how he knows Brooklyn, oh yeah that's a good one! "So how do you know each other?" I ask. "Oh she sat by me when we were eating the day before vidcon started." Jack explains. "When you texted me and you were all "turn around", remember that?" Brooklyn adds. "Yeah." I nod my head. "That's when I met Jack." She smiles and looks down at his hands, awe my shishter has a crush, and wants to do something about it for once. "So this is awkward." Chase blabbers. "What?" Jack asks. "You know, since Joe and her dated and now you want to date her. Now you both have to act like this isn't weird as hell." He keeps moving his big ass mouth. "Chase." I say stern and Brooklyn's face turns red and she looks at the floor, Jack looks scared, and Joe looks uncomfortable. "Wow man you really don't know how to shut up." I say grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

Brooklyn's POV

"There's nothing going on with me and Joe." I tell Jack. "Not that I'm saying you do want to date me but like if you did I just wanted to make it clear that we're not getting back together, not that it matters. I mean not that I'm implying I want you to want to date m—" I blabber on. "Brooklyn stop talking!" Joe laughs and Jack laughs with him. "I'm sorry." My face flushed from embarrassment. "Don't be sorry, come here." Jack laughs and pulls me into a hug. "and I do like you Brooklyn, a lot. More than I've like any other girl and that's crazy because we hardly know each other. Don't worry I'm not asking you out, but I do care for you a lot." He says sweetly. "Aweeee!" Joe says wiping some fake tears. I laugh into Jack's chest and pull away rolling my eyes. "I suck at this kind of stuff. Joe what do I do now?" I laugh. "Kiss him dumbass!" Jason yells from behind the stage curtain thingy. I laugh and Jack asks, "Can I kiss you?" I smile like a dork and nod my head and he leans in and our lips connect.