'Cute.' You thought.

"Haru, your last shot was amazing."

"Yeah, it was totally awesome!" Makoto and (Name) complimented the blue eyed male.

"Almost all my other ones were stopped by you, though, Makoto."

Makoto and (Name) laughed at his reply.

"Nanase!"

"Nanase-kun!"

You look ahead to see Shiina Asahi and Shigino Kisumi.

Asahi's eyes wandered to Makoto.
"Oh! You're that class 2 guy who stood out. And it's that really pretty girl, too!" Asahi pointed out.

He looked at both your name tags.

"Umm..Tachibana and (Last Name)?"

"I'm Tachibana Makoto. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm (Last Name) (First Name). We're in the same class, as you might have noticed. Glad to know you."

"I'm Shigino Kisumi. Nice to meet you!" The pink haired male gave a grin.

"Hey, Hey. Did you see my rebound? Wasn't it amazing?"

"It was pretty cool." Makoto replied to the redhead.

"Yes. I agree." You nod at the boy.

"Yeah? Well I can pretty much do anything." The redhead gave a proud look.

"Then use that skill and join the basketball club!" Kisumi put an arm around the boy's shoulder.

"No way. Nanase and I are joining the swimming club." The boy said as he removed Kisumi's arm off his shoulder.

"Huh? You're joining the swimming club?" Makoto questioned.

"Haru! Why didn't you tell me!" You said as you linked the said boy's arm with yours.

"I never said that. You two should join, Makoto, (Name)." He stated plainly as he walked down the steps.

"Ah. Could it be you two go to the same SC as Nanase?" Asahi asked, a smile on his face.

"Huh? Yeah."

"Pretty much."

"Then you two should join the school's swimming club too!"

"Huh?"

"Wait-"

"Eh. Join the basketball club with me instead, Nanase-kun." Kisumi insisted.

"You're really popular, Haru." Makoto chuckled.

"Totally the Queen Bee!" You add.

"Haru..? Oh! Because your name's Haruka?" Kisumi understood.

You nod at him.

"Is it okay if I call you Haru, Makoto and (Name) too?" Kisumi asked, a spark in his purple eyes.

"You're so shameless." Asahi gave a shake of his head.

"That's fine." Makoto and Haruka say at the same time.

"Of course you can!" The girl smiled at the cute pink haired boy.

"Wh-What! It's okay?! Then in that case I'll call you by your first names too, okay?" Asahi said, surprise in his voice.

"Do whatever you want."

"That's fine."

"Sure."

"Then you guys can call me Asahi, too!" The male said, a huge smile on his face.

"It's nice to meet you once again, Haru, Makoto, (Name), Asahi." Kisumi announced.