"Welcome to the Kitchen, Chefs!" (Part 2/2)

A blonde, Irish boy stepped out of the limo, wearing a black tux with a red bow-tie. It looked like he was ready for the Oscars! It was Hudson. The same Hudson that fatally stabbed Chris McClean. "It's part of my probation to host this. I was setenced to ten years in juvenile detention. I was starved, attacked, teased, and beaten. Prison changes you, man." he said. "Amen, brother." Duncan said.

The campers were confused what Hudson meant by "host."

"Come inside, and you'll see." he said. He opened the glass doors, and there lay an entire world of culinary treasure! There was a gigantic pantry, filled with hundreds of spices that the campers had never even heard of! There were also seven silver fridges, each filled with cheeses, milk, and other things. There was practically a garden in one of the corners, it was filled with vegetables, and fruit!

There were also three ice-cream machines, and twelve blenders, twelve mixers, and twelve cooking stations.  The campers were amazed.

"What's going on here?" Cody asked.

"Ok, so there is no dinner. However, you'll be competing for $1,500,000! Also, the winner will earn a spot in Culinary Creativity magazine. The runner-up will recieve $10,000." Hudson explained.

"Now, are you all in?" Hudson asked with a smirk.

They all put their hands in, for they each knew that the competition would be intense.

"Your first challenge will begin in ten minutes."