"And, uh, I don't want to change my last name. Yet. Maybe later, after graduation or confirmation, but not yet. It's just...it feels like cutting him off, y'know?", Peter asked quietly, gaze pointed at a picture of his uncle. The man was smiling into the camera, beams of sun reflecting off of him. There was a sense of gentle strength and care etched into Benjamin Parker's features. Perfect for raising a boy like Peter into the young man he's become.

Tony ran a hand through the teen's hair gently, lips pressed into a smile. "Of course, Underoos. I get it.", the man said strongly, with complete honesty. After Howard died, Tony wanted to change his last name back to Armstrong *Do I get extra credit for doing the homework?*—only reason he didn't was because it required him to do too much paperwork for his barely-legal alcoholic ass' liking. He wanted nothing more than to cut off that man. Burn the bridge and be done with it.

His train of reminiscence was cut off when Peter quickly wrapped his arms around the man. Tony returned the gesture, rubbing his son's back. Peter sighed. "Thank you for understanding.", he whispered, breath hitching. The hug only lasted for a moment, Peter pulling away and standing up. His aunt followed suit, about to get the door when Tony reminded himself.

"Hey, I was gonna talk to your aunt for a bit, if that's alright.", the man spoke up, giving Peter a little smile. His aunt tilted her head curiously before making two *shots of vodka* cups of coffee. The teen nodded, before continuing to his room. "Yeah, I was about to start patrol, so...", he trailed off. "Right. Gotcha.", the man responded, giving a smile of appreciation to May as he took the cup. "Bye son. Grey area, alright?", he waved casually before taking a sip of the heaven's juice.

Peter smiled to himself, about to shut the door. He paused before calling out, "Bye Dad!" and quickly shutting the door. Tony nearly did a spit take, having to swallow the hot drink before it could get the best of him. "Did-did I hear that right?", he asked no one in particular, but got a smirking nod from May. The man looked away for a moment, trying to compose himself. "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.", he whispered, blinking the tears of joy back. The woman's smirk turned to a fond smile before she set her mug down.

"You wanted to talk to me?", she reminded jokingly. He turned back to the woman and smiled softly. "Just...wanted to ask a favor of you.", he muttered. "I...it's...And if you don't want to, that's fine, just...

Could you...copy things of Peter's childhood? And...send them to me? Baby pictures, home videos, just...anything. I want to see what I missed.", Tony admitted quietly, still holding back tears.

First breath. First words, first steps. First birthday. First tantrum. Very first day of school. First summer break. First school concert. First band concert. First solo. First football game. First days as Spider-Man. First crush. First kiss. First dance.

Some newsperson once said that sooner or later, Tony was going to regret the path of drinks and parties and avoiding consequences he had chosen at the time. Well, took it's time, but karma bit him hard. Bet that guy would be beaming with pride at the moment.

May stared at her cup as she listened. A moment passed after he finished. The woman made a beeline to a drawer in the living room dresser and pulled out a highlighter yellow flash drive. "Here.", the woman said softly. "First ten years of our boy's life.", she explained. Tony took the device and inspected it with a delicate care, as if it was the most precious thing in the universe.

What it held was to him.

"I needed to finish doing that anyway. The rest should be done by your next visit.", May finished, shutting the drawer.

"Thank you.", Tony muttered, looking back up to her with gratefulness and humility the world outside of the compound or little apartment in Queens had never gotten to see. "So much. This means the world to me."

May gave a genuine smile, leaning a hand over the one without the drive. It was a paternal support that spoke a million words. Tony smiled at her and sighed. "If either of you need anything. Anything at all. No matter how small it may seem. I'm a phone call away.", he said, looking her in the eyes. "Of course.", she responded with a nod.

Tony got up, taking the moment of silence and his breaking façade as a cue to leave. He set the mug in the sink and put the flash drive in his pocket. "Well, I'd hate to inconvenience you any further, and Pepper's flight will be here soon, so...", he excused, trying to hide his tightening voice. The woman nodded and walked in front of him to the door. "Goodbye, Tony.", she called out quietly, faint yet caring smile still apparent.

"See you later.", the man called behind him, barely able to shut the car door before tears of...several emotions finally broke free. Joy, relief, sadness, and about everything in between. He had taken a good five minutes just releasing everything before starting the car and driving back to the compound.

It was late at night when Tony had returned to the compound. Yet, he couldn't be brimming more with excitement. "Friday, organize everything in here into chronological order of recording, then play the first one."

It was a video. A nurse was holding a quiet, blood-soaked baby boy in her arms, whisking him to the medical table. After a couple of seconds of quiet, the baby took a breath and screamed. He screamed, and he cried his two-minute old heart out.

Tony smiled ear to ear, tears of pure paternal joy fled out. As if he was there, at that moment, and not somewhere else being an egotistical brat.

"Hey there, Baby Peter.", he greeted the screaming child on the screen softly.

"I'm Dad."