Are you dating?

Leila and I woke up at the same time and got ready. When I got out of the bathroom I seen Leila and Hayes talking.

"good morning beautiful" Hayes said and  Leila was making kissy faces behind him.

"do you want to go get some breakfast" I asked them and they nodded in agreement. we went to the lobby and got waffles  I sat next to Leila and Hayes sat across from me. He kept staring at me. "what do you want weirdo" I asked him (in the fun way)  he laughed and stop staring.

we finished and went to hang with the boys. when we got there I pulled Nash out of the room to talk to him. "hey do u have whipped cream or shaving cream" I asked "yeah why" he said "bc i want to smack cam haaass" he started laughing and we went back in.

me and Hayes sat down and I had whipped cream in my hand. but he didn't know. I winked at Nash to start recording and he pulled out his phone.

"I'm gonna miss ur cute face" I said to him "what do u mean" he said with confusion in his voice "what I mean is this "smack I smacked Hayes's face and busted out laughing and so was every one else. he threw a fit and cleans him self up. once he was done it was about time to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q&A PART

they were asking us a bunch of questions. it started to get quiet and that's when one girl asked "are u and kaia dating" to Hayes. "yes" he said "no" I said "yes" "no" "yes" he finished and I put my head down in embarrassment. after the Q&A

I stormed out and then......

~·~·~·~~·~·~··~···~··~···~·~··~··~··~··~·~·

dun dun dun cliff hanger