lil pump

I had got a text from my boyfriend of 2 years.

Bae😍💋👅:you still mad at me 😕
Seen 10:45

       I was mad at him because he had been getting his dick sucked by some hoe on live.
       He called me and I picked up since it was the 50th time he called me today. "Bae I'm sorry" he said. I rolled my eyes.
       "I dont care if you really cared then you wouldnt have done it nigga" I said as tears rolled down. "I'm coming over so we can talk" he said.

Few minutes later :
       Gazzy came in my room and I looked at him and laughed. "I'm not even gone argue witchu" I said. " You know what's funny if i go do some shit like this you gone beat my ass" i said.
        He took his shoes off and sat on the bed. "Please baby I'm sorry" he said leaning down into my face. "I dont give af" I said pushing his head away from mines.
          "Imma beat your ass stop that shit" he said. "Have an attitude again" he said. "Have an attitude again" I said mocking him. He took the cover off of me and took his shirt and pants off.
          He got on top of me and put his head in the crock of my neck. "I still dont forgive you" I said knowing it was gone make him mad.
          "Okay" he said going under the covers and pulling my panties off. I felt his cold tounge touch my clit sending shivers down my back. "Shit" I mumbled as I pushed his head further.
          He spit on my clit and then sucked it as my waist moved in circles. He stuck a finger in me pumping it in and out. "Gazzy I'm gonna cummm" I moaned as he curled his finger inside me.
          I came on his finger and he came back up and licked the cum off his finger. He kissed me. He sucked on my bottom lip as I tasted my juices.
          He picked his upper body up and looked down at me I pulled his pants down and he slowly put his member in me.He adjusted himself in me and put my legs on his shoulders.
          He started pumping in and out of me. "Daddy slower" I cried. "Say my name again" he said adjusting my leg to the side. "Daddy" I screamed out loud. "I'm gonna cum" I said.
           "Hold it" he said. "Nooo i cant" i said as I got tight around him. He threw his m head back as he groaned. I came on his dick. I felt his hot seed shoot inside me and he pulled out.
           He laid on my chest with one of my nipple in his mouth as I fell asleep.