"Yeah, sweetie. I think you need to go back to school because to have a baby you need to have sexual intercourse with someone of the opposite sex. And well, judging by the size of you, you must be around six months pregnant and well, Wolf and I have been together for longer than that so there is no way this can be his baby." I reasoned.

"Five actually." She corrected

"Fire..." Wolf sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah well, I did have sex with him. Seems like he played with the both of us." This Erica woman sassed back.

"Ollie? Is this true? Did you sleep with the hag?" My voice cracking as I felt the tears rise to my eyes.

"Hey! I'm not a hag!" She yelled at me stepping into the apartment.

"Shut the fuck up Erica." Wolfgang shouted making her cower back.

"Fire, listen-" he started but I cut him off before he could get any lies out.

"Did you cheat on me?" I looked up at him, his eyes full of regret and sadness.

"ANSWER ME!"

"Fire, it's not what you make it out to be." He tried.

"We are fucking married! We had just started to officially date, I told you I loved you and you went to bang a random girl and managed to knock her up! Wow, Everleigh is going to be so pleased about this." I sarcastically said at the end.

"You don't need to tell my mother anything because she is lying! We used protection." He fought back.

"Oh because that makes it somehow better does it?" I sassed crossing my arms defensively over my chest.

"You still slept with her Oliver."

"I want a paternity test done. This is not my child." He turned to Erica with the coldest glare I have ever seem him cast.

"Baby girl. I promise you I love you. This was a mistake to be with her, I was drunk and confused about my feeling for you so I went out and got a little too drunk, I barely even remember that night. But I assure you that that is not my baby." He walked towards me taking me by the hips to pull me closer to him.

"And that makes me feel better because....?" I pulled away from him raising my brow at him.

"You still shoved your dick in her vagina you stupid twat!" I could feel my blood boil, my body shaking in anger.

" Are you really that stupid? Really?" I pushed seeing that his anger was starting to rise.

"We can make this work Saoirse. I know we can if you would just let me prove that I did not do you wrong. I'm not even sure if I slept with her. Please, Frey." He pleaded with puppy dog eyes almost making me cave in.

Almost.

"Sure, you, me, the baby and your mistress. Oh, what a happy bunch we will make." I clapped my hands together giving him a tight-lipped smile just to prove my point further.

"You know what? I don't think I can take this." I confessed before leaving the room and heading to mine and Ollie's getting a bag out and shoving as many things as I can in it letting a few tears slip from my eyes.

"Saoirse what are you doing?" Wolf's panicked voice rang in the otherwise silent room.

"Baking a cake, what else would I be doing?" I shot back while chucking jeans in the direction of the bag before walking to the chest of drawers and repeating the chucking action with my t-shirts.

"You are not leaving me Freyah!" He roared ripping the clothes I had in my hand away from me, throwing my bag filled with things to the floor in rage making a whole lot of noise.