First time?

Your parents where leaving you alone for two nights for the first time and your really worried because if it goes well they will leave you alone more often.

Since you where going to be alone you asked your boyfriend matt to come over to 'keep you company'.

Matts car pulls up the minute your parents car left. He text you to see if it is safe to come in and instead of texting him back you decided to greet him at the front door wearing his favourite dress of yours.

"Wow babe, your so beautiful" he said walking up to you. He grabbed your waist pulled you closer to him and gave you a slow but passionate kiss, you enjoyed it, but tonight wasnt about slow.

Tonight was going to be your first time together.

You pulled him in by his shirt and locked the door, you wore his favourite dress on purpose to make him want you more then usual, he saw the look in your eye and asked "should we take this to your bedroom?" As he asked you where already walking up the stairs it took him till you got to the top to realise you wanted him to follow you.

You stood behind your door as matt walked up the stairs down the hallway and into your bedroom he stood still in the middle of the room for about 3 second before you slammed the door shut and slammed him against the wall roughly kissing him.

He acted surprised for a split second before he started kissing back, he pulled away gasping for air you could feel his hot breathe breathing on your neck as he lifted you up by your ass and took you to your bed he threw you down and you just led there whilst he took of his shirt and threw himself onto you kissing your neck. You stopped and sat up "is something wrong?" He asked curiously, you stood up put your fingers on his chest pushed him back down "why would there be?" You twirled around and took all your hair to one side hinting for him to undo your dress, he immediatly shot up and slowly pulled the zip down and took the parts of cloth around your shoulders and he let go letting your dress hit the floor.

You turned round all you was wearing was your bright red victorias secret underwear and he was in his kaki trousers and you slid your hand down his chest till you got to the buckle of his belt and whipped it out of the straps.

You pulled down his trousers to see a huge bulge staring you in the face, you pushed it down and starting kissing his stomach till you got to his neck, the only thing that could be heard was his breath.

You stopped he couldnt handle the tease so he spun you round and threw you on the bed kissing your neck lowering to your chest lowering to your stomach lowering to your thighs completely missing the place you wanted kissed the most.

He looked up at you for permission but you where too busy slowly moaning his name, you guess he took that as a yes and he lowered your panties you helped by lifting up so it was easier and faster for him he flung them across the room, you werent needing them anymore.

He started to kiss the lowest part of your stomach and the highest part of your thighs. He stopped and you stopped moaning because you wanted him to carry on.

He stood up and grabbed your hand pulling you to stand up too and he put his forehead on yours and said "you know i love you, right?"
"I know you do, i love you too" you said as he leaned in to kiss you

You gave him a peck which was less then he was hoping for he licked his lips because he wanted you so bad, "why dont you use that tongue on my other lips?" You said cheekily, giving you a smirk he pushed you down onto the bed grabbed your hips for better positioning and breathily said "are you ready?" You could feel his hot breath making you shiver, you couldnt get your words out so you just pushed his head in and he started pleasing you like you've never been pleased before.