cherry

•destiny•

"I wanted to kiss him so bad" I said to Jasmine. She sat cross-legged on her bed. We were over her house. I was bored, so she said I could come over.

She smiled at me. "Y'all didn't?" I shook my head no. "We just...sat there. And like stared at each other. He had a smile set on his lips the whole time. We held hands in the car."

She squealed on the last part. "You should call him." I glanced at her. "Does it not seem like I'm being a little clingy-" Before I could finish my sentence my phone rang. We both looked at it as it lay face up on her bed.

"Jah🖤 is calling..."

Jasmine raised an eyebrow and crossed her legs. "Who's the clingy one now?"

I rolled my eyes at her remark and answered my phone. "Hey Jah, you're on speaker."

I could tell he had rolled his eyes. "The government name babygirl."

I giggled. "So why I'm on speaker?"

I looked at Jasmine who has a grin plastered on her face. "Because Jasmine here wants to be nosy."

"Oh...did you tell her about to part when we fucked?"

My mouth fell agape. Jasmine snatched my phone from me and ran away. I sat in shock, my hand still held in the position it was in before my property was stolen. I took off down the stairs.

Jasmine sat on her couch, my phone to her ear. I groaned and marched over to her, taking my phone.

"I'm sorry." I sighed into the phone. He chuckled, "I'm guessing she's a handful."

"Bro yes. What did she tell you anyway?" He chuckled again, which soon turned into a laugh. "Well one thing she told me is you're obsessed with me." My eyes widened as I looked at Jasmine who was innocently playing with her nails.

"That's a whole lotta cap." I said and walked back upstairs to Jasmine's room. She came in soon after me. "You ain't gotta lie shorty."

I rolled my eyes, "Stop calling me that Jahseh." He groaned and I laughed. I heard yelling in the background and he sighed loudly in my ear. "I gotta go. FaceTime later?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah ok. Bye Jah."

"Bye Des."

I hung up. Jasmine looked at me and smirked. I attacked her and got her in a headlock. "Tell me what you said before I kill you bitch."

She laughed. "I ain't telling you shit."

I let her go and mushed her head. "You always on some shit."

She shrugged. "I be smoking them Epson salts ya know how I be." She held one of her nostrils and pretended to snort a line. "Whatever." I said. I leaned back on her headboard. "It's cold as shit in here."

"Oh well." She said, "You know I like the cold."

I rolled my eyes. It was literally freezing in her room.

She fell asleep next to me. I watched TV in her room a little longer get before slipping my shoes back on and walking out of her room, down the hall to her parent's room.