[ᴼᵁᵀ ᴵᴺ ᴾᵁᴮᴸᴵᶜ] •ᴷᴵᴺᴷ ᴼᴺᴱ•

Name: Maximum 'Bambi' RoseAge: 17Gender: Male

Age: 17
Gender: Male.
Species: Very human.
Sexuality: Pretty gay.
Personality:
Maximum is tough as nails but has a soft spot when it comes to his boyfriend. The boy at school is a delinquent, he smokes, he skips class, fight, name call, drinks, and just breaks all the rules at school. One more slip up and he's out of there- even his boyfriend is a delinquent, but at least the boy goes to class and doesn't fight as often. Max's boyfriend really doesn't want his love to get kicked out of school so yes, he lectures him about staying in school and going to class! Which max just rolls his eyes and ignores.
He doesn't really get enough attention at home so he goes to school and does the things he do to get attention, even if it gives himself a bad reputation. At least he'll get attention from adults and his peers. Max deep down inside is a softie waiting to be loved and cared for- but sometimes he gives his lover attitude, and they usually always argues about everything. That's another thing max does to get his boyfriend to notice him, he flirts with some guys around his boyfriend making sure he sees and beats the shit out of whoever he was flirting with before dealing with Max. Who laughs and laughs. In a nutshell. He's an asshole that wants attention from everyone, he's lonely and sad.
Max grew up with his mother who now abandoned him and his father didn't want to deal with a troublesome child. So he's basically living by himself but he makes it through, or he goes over his boyfriend's house. Max would live over there.. but he doesn't want to be a burden for his lover. Never would he ever want to bother his boyfriend by staying over there and getting on his nerves, gee even Max hated himself sometimes for being so desperate for attention like this. It wasn't fair... all he had to do was ask his boyfriend and he would receive it... but he didn't have the guts to ask anyone. So he flirted with boys and argued with his boyfriend.
Favorite:
Attention .
Likes: his boyfriend, school, smoking, drinking, cutting class, fighting, flirting to get his boyfriend jealous, sleeping in, wearing his uniform wrong, eating junk food, drinking Fanta.
Least favorite:
Being neglected again.
Dislikes: school. Actually going to classes.

Family/Friends:

Max hangs out with a bunch of other delinquents at school, who skips and smokes with him in front of the school gates. Yes, max always picks to go down there so they can get caught, and so the boy can finally get all the attention he wanted. They understand that Max wants attention due to his mother neglecting him at a young age, but they would rather not get caught because their parents most definitely would kick their ass.
Max is the only one in the group of friends that lives by himself and can't cook- he's tried before and everything gets burnt, even his cereal. The male just gave up and decided to eat out everyday, he could afford it since his mother does send him money from time to time. Just to make sure he stays far away from her. Yes, she pays her son to stay away from her. And now that Max thinks about it. He doesn't want to go see his mother nor does he want to know what kind of person she was like. She seems like an asshole, he must've been a one night stand baby.
And you know what. He is.