Chapter 7: Best Day Ever

Start from the beginning

"Bye!" and she hung up.

I switched the TV off and headed to my room. I've decided to wear denim washed shorts and a long-sleeved striped blouse that is rolled up to my elbows and tucked into my shorts with a brown belt. I slid it on and wore my brown flats. I braided my wavy hair onto my shoulder and applied some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I arranged my brown sling bag and placed my phone, wallet, make-up, and perfume inside. After getting ready, I switched off, all that is needed to be off and right on cue, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and to reveal three petite girls, Jaycie, Brielle and Lynel.

Jaycie was sporting a pair of black jeans, a white tee with prints, a purple blazer and purple sneakers. Lynel was with her plain white v-neck tee, yellow trousers that is folded up 3-inches below her knees and light brown TOMS. While Brielle is wearing her blue denim high-waisted skirt, a cream flowy top tucked into the skirt and blue doll shoes. I smiled at the girls.

"Ready to go?" Jaycie asked and I nodded and shut the door behind me.

"Look who's blooming..." Lynel approached and they all looked at me. I gave them an innocent look.

"What?" I asked

"You're blooming." Jaycie said and I raised my eyebrow and chuckled at their stares.

"Seriously, you're eyes are gleaming." Brielle winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ooohh, I know why!!!" Lynel announced while we made our way to Jaycie's car.

"What?" I asked and we shut the door of the car and Jaycie started reversing.

"Because later's her date with Niall!" Lynel pointed out the girls started teasing with 'eeee' sound. I chuckled and I felt my face heat up.

"Oi! Look who's blushing! LORE IS BLUSHING!" Lynel pointed and the others laughed.

"She looks like a freaking tomato!" Jaycie said while looking at the rear mirror.

"Aye! Keep your eyes on the road!" I exclaimed and she chuckled and obeyed.

"Well, our little Lore is growing up!" Brielle said and I rolled my eyes. They continued to tease and later on, they finally calmed down when we arrived at the mall.

"Where are we eating?" I asked when we entered the mall.

"Don't know. Where do you want?" Jaycie asked

"Let's go to Taco Bell!" I cheered and they chuckled and we started walking towards the food chain.

---------------------- 

Niall's POV

I woke up, all of the sudden, smiling. I remembered that today was Lore and I's date. I grinned happily and checked my twitter on my phone.

I followed some fans and tweeted:

@NiallOfficial: Morning guys! Excited for today's noon! Cant wait!!!! :D x

I was really excited for today. So I went to the bathroom and did my business. After, I went to the kitchen too see the lads eating breakfast while checking their phones and they all turned to me and winked.

"Someone's excited..." Louis teased and the others laughed. I felt my face heat and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up..." I muttered and they chuckled.

"Here you go, Niall!" Liam greeted and handed me a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Thanks, Liam!" I cheered and he smiled. I ate happily, still thinking about the date.