amnesia

So an akumatized victim ( I haven't gotten that far) gave marinet amnesia so without her parents knowing anything ( because we all know there clue less) marinet was passed out cat noir had to take her somewhere somewhere remote.  He took marinet to an aly ( important fact Luka saw everything and followed him).  He was shaking her saying " Marinet, marinet can you hear me, she wasn't waking up Luka looking around the corner he slowly walked up cat noir sence him and out if no where said " Hello luka,  may I help you" He was surprised he said " Marinet is my friend and I saw you take her here " Marinet woke up. They both said and at the same time " Marinet your awake " Who's marinet she said they looked like they were slapped in the face. They looked at each other they looked at marinet marinet looked confused she stood up looked around asked some questions and with every question the more more hurt they looked.  He was about to de transform so said look Luka you stay her with her and I have to go bye.  Luka without a say in it awkwardly stayed with marinet marinet was blushing at this cute boy she didn't remember and Luka was blushing too. He timidly said " So you don't remember me not at all " Marinet was entranced till he taller and said " No am I supposed to "
They were just standing there blushing and feeling awkward when Adreian came then marinet blushed again thinking " Where in the world are all these cute boys coming from " She watched Adreian and Luka talk about how cat noir told him to come here.  Then he looked at marinet do you recanize me.  No she backed up with her hands in her face I don't remember anything all I know is I'm should know you it's like I've seen both of you so many times like you to should be so important and other faces. They looked at each other tell us the face you remember. When looked up and told them. She first said about a girl that always had a phone obsession Adreian knew who she was talking about and pulled out his phone and guess who he called

Guess in comments