one

friday, 13th october 3022.

dear diary,

today was the most sHOCKING DAY EVER

ok i know im like only 9 but i SAW NCT

no like really!

so like you know how me and dahee can see spirits? we were walking around the woods finding our soccer ball (it wasn't ours, some boys asked us to go get it for them) then some guy walked towards us :-O he looked vERY FAMILIAR! you know nct's taeyong?? yeah!

he bended down to our height. dahee HAD to stand behind me. cOWARD. i told you. >:O

"hello there." the guy cleared his throat. dahee gulp and she looked at me. she wanted me to speak obviously. "h-hi. what do you want from me? i'm not scared you know." i challenged. seriously! i wasn't scared!

the male just looked at me. "what's your name, little ones?" he asked softly. i swore it was too soft that i couldn't hear what he said???? but fortunately i did. "i'm y/n, and this is my friend dahee." i pointed to dahee, the scaredy cat. the tall male just laughed. "i'm taeyong."

sHOOK

no like seriously his name was taeyong. i glanced at dahee and dahee had this face :O. i rolled my eyes at her as i looked back at the tall male. "hello taeyong. what brings you here?" i asked. i wasn't scared or anything.

kidding.

at this point i was tightening my grip on dahee's hand and ready to run. but somehow taeyong had this calming aura, so i wasn't that scared.

"i lost my pearl in the house furthest there." taeyong began, turning around and pointing to the darker end at the forest. he then looked at me and dahee. "i can see that you can see spirits." he added. i was confusion at that time. how did he know??? "it's obvious y/n. it's your neck." 

oh. now i got it. me and dahee's neck had this scar. if the scar bleeds, bad spirits around the world will chase after the scent of the blood. if any bad spirits take a little bit of blood, the bad spirits would get stronger. that's why.

i nodded. by this time, dahee stood next to me. taeyong took a deep breath. "so i lost an expensive pearl inside the house over there. i want you to go inside there and help me achieve it. i'll lead you." taeyong tied his bow and looked over me and dahee's flustered face. 

"sure."

dahee said that. i looked over her crazy face and mouthed, "really?". dahee smiled and nodded. "please lead the way." dahee had continued. 

taeyong held my hand and i held onto dahee's hand as we walked deeper into the forest.

-

a/n ; oMJ IM PROUD :D IM GON CONTINUE THE NEXT CHAPTER CUZ I DAMP PROUD AH @Corgomomo BE PROUD