Without you

~~~Glizzy's POV~~~(3 months later)

I woke up in the morning expecting to smell breakfast being cooked only to feel this pain in my chest thinking about what happened nearly 3 months ago. I walked downstairs just to see everybody sitting in the living not saying a word.

Al: "it's so quiet in here now"

Manny: " it don't feel right"

Cordae: " I miss her man" he said with his head in his hands

Jay: " that shit hurt watching that car pull off knowing a nigga couldn't do shit about it"

Nahmir: "She said she was 18 so legally he had no right to do that shit. on my momma that shit was foul play"

"I ain't even gon lie, I miss Ari's dumb ass smart remarks she used to make when a nigga took to long in the bathroom" I said laughing

Nahmir: "no cap I sat in that bitch for a hour, hoping to hear her dumb ass yell "nick get yo yellow ass outta there". He said laughing

We all just sat back as we reminisced on how much fun we used to have with the girls around.

Nahmir: "Okay sad nigga hours is over. We got a show today" he said clapping his hands while getting out of the chair and walking upstairs

~~~~ Ari's POV~~~~
"Could you make sure Nicole's  up? She has a photoshoot in a hour" my aunt asked me. "Sure titi" I said running up to Nicole's room just to see that she was already up and dressed. "Good morning babe" I said smiling at her. She didn't even look at me she just moved past me and walked downstairs.

Quan: "good morning beautiful family" he said kissing Nicole's forehead

Trey: "it's photo shoot time!" Smiling ear to ear

~~~~Nicole's POV~~~~
"You ready to go?" Trey asked me as he hit the unlock button for his car. I didn't respond I just walked to his car and got in the back seat. When we arrived to the photo place the designer gave me an outfit to wear and we began to take photos. Within 10 minutes of taking the photos the photographer stopped and whispered something to my brother, he walked away and called somebody.

~~~~phone convo~~~~
Trey: "mom Mary says none of the photos are looking good"

Angelica: "what you mean"

Trey: "she said somethings off with Nicole. She won't smile, she won't make eye contact with Mary, she's slouching, ma it's a mess"

Angelica: "pick one good photo out of the few she took then come home"

Trey: "Okay ma"he said as he hung up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay go change ya clothes and let's go" trey said to me. I just sighed and looked at the floor as made my way back to the dressing room. Once i was finished we made our way back to the car only to be swarmed with paparazzi.

When we got in the house both my parents were sitting on the couch.

Quan: "Nicole we have something for you"

Angelica: "we think you've gone long enough with out one" she said as she handed me a brand new iphone

I immediately took it and seen they had already pre-downloaded Instagram. I clicked the app and logged in INSTANTLY regretting it.