seamstress

Hawk moth coming straight for marinet. Ms. Dupont please I I don't want to hear it marinet ( remember this is a world where she's strict and not love to anyone)  cloe isn't the, best of students but this is your present so here she throws present at her and sends here to the principal marinet b was furious that's when the akuma geos into marinets bag thing ( ha you thought I was going to say her earrings like every other unoriginal fan fiction but you were wrong i put it in something else marinet continuesly has but is never noticed unless uses ha ha boom I'm sorry I lost control back to the story) in marinets bag hold stuff for sewing ( that's important to the story)  hawk moth speaks when ms. Dupont is gone seamstress someone has taken away something you worked hard for now you get to make anything you need.
Hawk moth didn't know that marinet was ladybug and marinet was slowly slipping away so that's a lose, lose. Marinet kept trying to fight it but it was getting hard her will was wearing and hawk moth wouldnt give up. Ali saw marinet struggle seeing the akuma in her eyes. She pokes Adreian and points at the door he sees marinet they rush out of class trying to help her but it was to late marinet was transforming right in front of there eyes it was horrific they run while marinet was turning pink hair,  pink boots her bag filled with thread ( insert evil trademark in comments)
Marinet Adrian thought with great remorse the seamstress took out thread strait from her bag cloe was running with the crowd and so was ms.Dupont she threw her thread and it wrapped around them throwing them to the floor. Next time you'll think twice before messing with the seamstress she took black thread and a needle and threw the thread at them and the needle at the thread and put them both in a black cocoon. Then and there cat noor shows up.
( insert sewing pun in comments { I can only make seasonal puns sry})
She took purple thread and threw it up in the air and then threw her knitting needle at it down came a sword it was time time for battle.