adopting

(AN the picture is Shiras bedroom when shes in the orthanage and at will Nicos house )

~Shiras POV~

I was told to get ready cause a family were coming to adopt me well more like a newly weeded gay couple were but i'm a demigod mixture of dark and light mainly darkness surrounds my life i like the fact i'm just a loner i want to be adopted so i can feel loved but i'm just a freak that no one wants 15 year old girl who's depressed and the girl who told me was the bully ally.

Ally: hey freak theirs two guys here too adopt you

Coming: i said

Ally: good

I walked into the mother of the orphanages office and saw two guys they looked nice but i didn't know what to really say.

Kayla: ah shira your here

Yeah who are these two guys: i asked not caring much about my attitude.

Will: well we heard you of all kids here needed a home so we came to adopt you

Nico: yea this is all wills idea

Okay I'll come with you two

Kayla: you don't need to sign any forms just take her.

Nico: welcome to the family kid.

~Nicos POV~

I had a smile on my face i should really thank my dad for giving us the idea to adopt Shira she looks exactly like me but with Wills eyes once we got home Ms O Leary was happy to see us and we got Shira a black cat that was sitting on her bed.

Shira: wow this is amazing.

Will: it is why don't you go up to your room nico will show you.

I will?: i asked confused.

Will: you will Neeks. 

Shira: I'll find my way around.

Your a good girl Shira i can get used to this: i said to Shira.

Shira: uh huh *walks to her room*

We got to thank my dad: i said to Will kissing him.

Will: *kisses back* we do

Sorry for a boring chapter that's just the intro for the story. Bye ❤💙💚💛