Why me???

Jackson's POV
            It was the middle of the night as Jackson was walking back to home where is Father abuses him for nothing at all. As Jackson was walking home he feels like that he's being stalked be someone but Jackson shocked it off like nothing happened.

                            Third Person

As GOT7 was walking, they found a very pretty boy walking alone.  " Hey do you think that we should kidnap him ,sir" BamBam said with a lustrous voice " I think I got a boner just think about that fat ass that he got their and how I'm going to fuck him real good and make him full of my cu-"said Mark until Jinyoung cut him off " Okay we get it you love him and so ,do us". "Okay BamBam walk behind him and get your handkerchief to his pink lips and cute nose of his until he unconscious"said Jaebum " Yes sir " BamBam said with such enthusiastic voice " what about us?" Yugyeom said "You get to fuck that pretty little boy later, all of us" said Jaebum with a tired voice " Oh, I forgot something BamBam have to carry him to before we fuck him up with all of our come" said Jaebum.
                            Jackson's POV

              Jackson heard a noise, he froze as he was about to turn around a handkerchief was on his mouth and nose " Don't worry baby boy we'll take care of you and stuff you too with all of our come later" Jackson was thinking " What does he mean by stuffing me with their come and whose 'we'll'.  As Jackson was about to kick him on the balls he fainted which landed him on the strangers chest. 

                          BamBam's POV

         BamBam got the pretty boy and lift him up and smacked his ass real good "ahh..." said Jackson when he was moaning right next to BamBam ear. BamBam groans just from that boy voice " One day you're going to be the death of
Us" BamBam got his phone from his pocket and called Jaebum "Got him sir" said BamBam on the phone " Ok bring him to us" said Jaebum "Roger that sir"

TBC.....

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: