Chapter 1: Fashionably late

I hope you enjoy this fanfic I made. I didn't use hard vocabulary so it  would be easier to understand. :) Vote, comment or fan me if you want! -Sarah xx

Chapter 1: Fashionably late

Cassy’s POV

I've been best friends with Cloe since Junior High and on a Saturday morning, she wanted me to meet her boyfriend and eat out to Nando's for lunch.

Cloe and her boyfriend, Harry, for almost 2 years now we're waiting for me since we we're supposed to meet up at 11 and I'm running out late.

I know someone named Harry back in college and I actually liked him but some bad experiences can happen to you anytime and  sometimes, it’s just intended to be kept in the past…

As soon as I arrived, Cloe stood up and introduced me to Harry.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. IT IS HARRY FROM COLLEGE. CAPITAL O TO THE M TO THE G!

 "YOU AGAIN?", we grumbled.

"I'm sorry Cloe. You know I love you but can we do this another time? I'm feeling really sick just looking at him." I said.

"Yeah Cloe, or it's okay if we don't do this at all after all we know each other already. Come on, I'll bring you home.", said Harry.

We argue and we argue until Cloe interrupted, "No guys, no one's going anywhere... for me?" When Cloe does these ‘puppy-like’ actions, no one can resist her... I'm talking NO ONE. We were finally eating and it was the most awkward moment of my life!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Harry  & Cassy finally met! What's gonna happen next?!