Taehyung took a step further and touched the bed

Taehyung took a step further and touched the bed. He was loving EVERYTHING present in the room including his Kookie.

Jungkook held his waist from backside and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"You liked it angel?" He asked.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook and Jungkook saw something unexpected. Taehyung's tears. He was so emotional that the tears automatically slided down from his eyes.

He just kissed him deeply as thanks and Jungkook kissed him back for welcoming. Jungkook treasured what he was getting. He was getting his angel's love.

They were so lost in each other that they didn't hear knocks on the door. The waiter entered the room and fake coughed after watching them. As they saw him they moved away.

"Any help sir? Would you like to have something?" The waiter asked.

"Baby boy are you hungry? Wanna have something?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"I just want a strawberry milkshake with chocolate on top."

"Okay sir! And what would you like to have sir?" The waiter asked Jungkook.

"I will have what my baby's having"

The waiter nodded and bowed at them before leaving. 

~~~~~~

They had their milkshake and now Jungkook took Taehyung outside with him. He interviewed his hands with him and then they started to move together in a beautiful cherry blossomed surrounding.

 He interviewed his hands with him and then they started to move together in a beautiful cherry blossomed surrounding

It was such a pleasing and relaxing walk. Taehyung's head was resting on Jungkook's shoulder throughout the way and Jungkook's arm was around his waist.

They were walking in a silent comfort because the touches were screaming their love for each other.

They found a bench between the way and both chose to sit for a while.

The couple sat on the bench. Jungkook and Taehyung were facing each other and Taehyung's hands were in Jungkook's.

"Baby boy. My angel, I wish you a very happy birthday. May god always cherish you. May you smile forever. I want to make you feel the luckiest person in this world. I want to give you all the love from this world and I want to make you my world."

Taehyung's eyes were shinny with tears which were reflecting the golden and reddish rays of the warm sunset. He was feeling very grateful to hear the words. His shiny eyes met with Jungkook's hopeful eyes. 

"Kookie, you're the one who's an angel. You gave me the reason to be me. You already made me the luckiest person by being with me. I don't want the world's happiness dear when I have you. You're my world and my happiness is only you. I don't want anything, because all I need is you"

They held each other in their arms and kissed deeply. They then sat and enjoyed the beautiful sunset together until it was completely dark.

They moved to their hotel again. They went to the restaurant to have their dinner. It was a romantic dinner and if you ask Taehyung, it was the best dinner that he ever had in his whole life.

"Baby boy? You done?" Jungkook asked him after the dinner.

"I am all done Kookie" Taehyung said and both moved to their room.

As they entered Taehyung went to the bathroom to take shower.

When he came back in his bathrobe, he was looking damn sexy in that wet look. The room lights were dim but were lighten enough for Jungkook to notice his still-so-virgin boyfriend.

Jungkook got hard at just the look but Taehyung took it to another level by sitting on Jungkook's lap and kissing his neck. 

He sucked on Jungkook's neck which left Jungkook surprised. Taehyung's hips were rubbing Jungkook's hard member and then he gave Jungkook a lustful glare.

It was going over Jungkook's head and now he decided to give him what he was wanting for so long. 

He switched the positions and pinned Taehyung down on the bed. He kissed him passionately until their lungs screamed for air.

"I am going to own you tonight baby boy so better be ready" Jungkook finally confessed.

Taehyung bit his lip desperately. He was waiting for it from so long and now the time had come to mark and own each other with love and passion.

********

Hope you like it.