Unplanned Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

She said teasingly ...

Arnav: woh mujhe khushi ko farm house dekhna tha di ... kaka se milwana tha aur she needed outing and I thought farm house is perfect place for relaxing. (Ya I had to show Khushi the farm house and she needed outing and farm house is perfect place for relaxing )

He said with a smile and everyone looked at Khushi while she blushed looking down .Khushi looked at Arnav and he winked at her ,making her cheeks more red .

Mami: hello hi bye bye farm house mein Aisan ka hai jo Yaha nahi ( HHBB whats In the farm house which is not here)

Anjali: Ekant mami ekant ( silence mami silence )

She said looking at Khushi then at Arnav who is looking at Khushi smiling ...

Anjali: Chote tum bahahot shararti ho gaye ho Dekho uska gal kaise lal ho gaya ( Arnav you have became so naughty these days look at her cheeks are red now)

Arnav chuckled. By this time every one was done with dinner . Khushi was the first one to get up , She wanted to get away from all these conversations. She helped payal clean up hoping that laad governor should sleep by now . Here in the room Arnav is working on his laptop waiting for her to come so he can talk to her about his plans . He dozed off on the recliner waiting for her . It's around 11.00pm at night when Khushi tip toed into the room trying not to wake him up . But then she saw the way he was sleeping . He looked tired but his messy hair made him look cute .

She went closer to him and fixed his hair then she bend over to kiss his forehead lingering her lips on his head ....she doesn't know how to wake him up ...if she does he will question her .....if she doesn't then he would sleep uncomfortably which she doesn't want.

As she turned to leave ...She got startled when she got pulled back into his arms. And felt herself lifted In air . By the time she could realize what has happened her lips were peaked by him. He slowly put her in bed and turned off the lights . He walked towards his side and pulled her closer pulling the duvet and slept ...

She sighed in his chest happily ... he always surprises her by his antics... from refusing to see her to this ... she couldn't be happier... her dreams are slowly coming True ...

Khushi thought: Devi maiya ke ghar der hai Lenin andher nahi.( god listens late sometimes but for a good reason )

Maybe this is why they were away from each other for 6 month after marriage ... the way they are now maybe things could have been different ... there love has increased rapidly. He had changed a lot ...

Her thought got broken when he said

Arnav: hamari baath abhi khatam nahi howi hai( our conversation isn't over as yet)