"Zayn what you did was horrible and wrong on so many levels. Even if you like Niall do you honestly think he'd return the feeling after what you did?" I said.

"No never."

"Okay then-"

"But! I still wanna tell him and apologize and I want him to stay in the dorm with me" he said frantically.

"You can apologize and tell him how you feel, but don't get mad if he doesn't wanna live with you or forgive you."

"I won't. After all the shit I did to him, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't forgive me."

"Good."

Zayn nodded.

"Well...."

"Well what?"

"Are you gonna tell him now or what?" I asked.

"Later. I wanna give him to time to...heal."

"Yeah okay" I nodded.

"Yeah."

"By the way Liam's at your dorm right now packing Niall's shit."

"Oh..."

"Yup" I said popping the p.

"Where's he staying? At Liam's still?"

"Uh no...with me."

Zayn swallowed. "Oh."

"Yeah."

"Okay well I'll go now..." he said.

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

"Oh yeah, Zayn?"

Zayn turned around to me and raised his brows.

"If you're fucking lying and you're just trying to get Niall back in that damn dorm so you can hurt him more...I will murder you. I will shove my hand down your throat and pull out your insides then eat them in front of you."

Zayn's eyes buldged. "Ummm okay. I'm not lying I swear" he put his hands up in defense.

"Yeah okay."

We then both turn around and proceeded to our destinations.

Wow...

Well today has been something. First week a school and already a bunch of drama. This could be some type of soap opera.

○●○●○●○●○●

I walked back to the dorm with tons of ice packs and five bottles of water. I really hope Niall feels better. I really hope he doesn't have any broken ribs.

"Okay Niall I got your ice packs and lots of water-"

I stopped talking when I saw the most adorable thing ever.

Niall and Louis with their backs against the wall on Liam's bed. Louis had his mouth open and was snoring while Niall had his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Awwwww" I cooed.

Louis' head shot, his eyes wide. "CARROTS!"

Niall's head dropped off Louis' shoulder and it fell to the bed. He jumped up a second later. "NANDOS!" he exclaimed.

I giggled at their stupidity. "Niall here I got your stuff" I said passing him the water and packs.

"Oh thanks."

He placed one ice pack on his head, two on both his legs, one on his stomach, and one on his back. "Ahhhhhhh" he said as comfort washed over him.

"Hey, I gotta get going" Louis said.