tour life part 1

••IMAGINE A-dub••

 Tour Life Part1

The boys are one week away from leaving for tour. You and Cameron are lying on a hammock in your backyard, under the stars, cuddling. You and Cameron have been together for two years. Every time they leave it seems to get harder. Cameron asks you to come on every tour with them, but you say no, sadly. You went on tour with them once, and it didn't go over with the fans very well. You don't care what the fans think, but you also don't want the guys to get hurt. They try to convince you otherwise, but you don't want to risk it.

You go inside, up to your room, with Cameron to get some rest. As you lay down Cameron pleads, "Babe, I know that it was hard touring with us, but please come."

You would love to go, but you're still unsure about the fans. You say, "Cam, I don't think it's safe. I'll come to your shows around here, but I can't travel with you."

The look on his face breaks your heart. You make Cameron happy. That's all that matters, but you've seen what the fans can do.

"Babe, please. It will be different this time, I swear. All the fans want is for me to be happy. We weren't together very long the first time you toured with us. We've been together for a while now. They know you make me happy. It'll be fine. Please." Cameron really wants you to go, but you just can't bring yourself to say yes. You begin to get upset, and Cameron notices. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to upset you. I just hate being away from you." he says pulling you into his chest and rubbing your back. You both fall asleep in the silence.

•••

You wake up the morning that the guys are leaving. You and Cameron had decided that it would be safer for you to say home after all. It's so hard to watch as they pack up the bus in front of the house you all share. It's just right when all of you are there, but now it's going to be so quiet and lonely. You look around at the house taking in the silence.

All of the boys come bursting through the door screaming about how much they're going to miss you. You hug each and every one of them goodbye before you get to Cameron.

"Babe, there's still enough time for you to pack. Please come. I know you said it wouldn't be good, but please!" Cameron begs one last time.

You look at him and shake your head slowly, tears welling up in your eyes. “Cam, I’m sorry. Please don’t hate me. I’m just not ready to be around the fans 24/7 yet.” You choke out beginning to cry.

Cameron smiles at you and wipes the tears away. “I could never hate you! Don’t ever say that! I love you!” He says holding your stroking your cheek with his thumb. “Maybe next time.” He adds pulling you into his chest.

You simply nod your head knowing that this is going to happen again.

“Come on Cameron!” Zach yells from the bus.

“Give me a minute!” Cameron shouts back.

He hold you against his chest as you both walk out to the bus; each step growing harder and harder to take. Soon there’s no denying that Cameron is leaving for tour. You look up at him, and hug him, not wanting to let go. He pulls back just enough to take your face in his hands. You both reach in for one last kiss. You never want it to end, but all good things must come to an end, right?

“Baby, don’t forget about me. I’ll call you every night, and text you every day.” Cameron says kissing you on the lips.

You nod and say with a small smile, “How could I ever forget you? Just don’t forget me. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” He says getting on the bus.

With one last peck on the lips the bus door closes, and the boys are off for their three month tour.

You stand there watching the bus drive away. It starts to rain, but you refuse to go back inside until you can't see the bus anymore.

Once the bus is out of sight, you make your way back to the house. Closing the door behind you, you lean against the door sopping wet hoping the boys will come running down the stairs to hug you.

It has only been ten minutes, and you can’t stand it. Your phone beeps saying you have received a text.

Cameron <3:

I miss you too much already! <3 Get some sleep. I love you, babe.

You smile to yourself, and reply with ‘I love you, and miss you too, Cam! Okay. Goodnight. <3’ before making your way upstairs to get some sleep.