All claps and welcomes him.

Rohit hand over award and says u were very lucky to have her…

Pradeep:- thank u and thank u all..

Laksh friend:- what yar can u believe only few people knew her personely . she just came to industry but she just turned whole industry up and down. Did you were saw her.

Laksh nodes her head and says..

Laksh:- hmm..i lisened alot about her but never saw..

Friend :- are u not exicted to see her.i listened that she was so beautiful too.

Laksh:-if it written lets see..and I am not that much interested too.

Award function completes all goes while few were giving interview..

Laksh oneside and pradeep another side .

Reporter:- sir we got a information that sandeep rai was your brother whose death is a mystry to all in film industry from that family only your sister came and untill now she never spoke about it .
Can u give us any information about it.

Pradeep:- sorry and yaa when she is keeping quite about our brother then plzz respect our decision dont force us..
And goes from their angrily..

Laksh sees all this and also goes from their….

All leaves to their homes..

Next day laksh goes to his office after sometime.

Remo d’souza comes and meets him.

Remo:- so all ready and why do u want to shoot dance sequences first, usually people do  it last right.

Laksh:- yaa but now a days people are more interested in songs and their are easily noticing location in songs also thats why i am giving little bit more importances to dance and when it comes to moves u were best..

Remo:- thank u for your compliment. I will set dance Moves but what about locations..

Laksh:- we were trying to find it..

Remo:- why dont u meet ragini raichand she is expect in finding locations, i mean I had  my personel experience working with her  thats why. I am suggesting her to you.

Laksh:- but we are thinking to hire her for custome designing any way we will ask her for that also.

Remo:- if she accept thats good.
Any way meet u tomorrow here again i have some work….

Laksh stands and both hugs each other.

After Remo departure, Laksh calls his PA and asks him to take ragini raichand date.

He nodes and leaves from their.

Laksh pa calls ragini pa and  asks for date for meeting with laksh kapoor and producer.