Chapter Five - Party

I didn't see Harry for the next couple of days. He didn't even show up at school. I wasn't sure wether I was relieved or upset by his absence but I tried not to think about it and concentrate on school work instead. Rachel obviously questioned me about our trip to Starbucks and of course she had her theory about what was between us, but it was nowhere close to the truth.

Five days after Harry's and mine little date or whatever it was, Harry finally turned up at school. My jaw dropped when I saw him walk into the cafeteria wearing a uniform. Of course Harry being Harry ignored the tie and left the shirt half open exposing his tattoos. His shirt also hung loosely instead of being tucked into his pants like it should be. I had to admitt he made the dull old uniform look hot on him. Of course all the other girls noticed too, staring after him with lust in their eyes as he made his way towards where Rachel and I sat.

"Hey Maggie, missed me much?" he asked placing his food on the table and plopping in the chair next to me. Rachel looked at him as if he was some kind of Greek God coming down from heavens and sitting among mortals (aka us). He turned his attention to her.

"Oh you must be Rachel?" he asked lifting his hand up to her. She nodded unusually speechless and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you" he said briefly and turned his attention back to me. His green eyes sparking and a soft smile dancing across his pink, full lips.

"I had fun the other day. It was nice to get to know you better." he stated. I still didnt believe this sudden attitude change. I mean first time we met he was cocky, rude and obnoxious and now he was friendly, someone I could even consider a friend. I mentally wondered how long will this last and I hoped it'll last for quite some time.

"Yeah I had fun too." I replied smiling as I replayed the evening in my thoughts.

" So there is this part I was invited to and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come with me" he suggested. My nose crinckled at the thought of a party. I wasn't a fan of parties. I mean there was nothing that would appeal to me. I didn't enjoy rooms crowded with people I did not know, drunk people everywhere, unlimited access to alcohol and loud music. It wasn't really my cup of tea. He saw that I wasn't too keen on that idea so he placed a hand on my thigh. It was more for comfort then a sexual act but I still stiffened under his touch.

"C'mon it'll be fun. You can take Rachel with you if it makes you feel more comfortable, besides I'll be there with you." he reasoned. I sighed and nodded. Sure one party wont kill me, and with Rach and Harry it might aswell be fun. Rachel squealed in happiness which caused us both to look at her because it was the first sound she made since Harry sat at our table. Harry squeezed my thigh under the table and a shiver ran down my spine.

" Great, I'll pick you up at 8 and dont worry I won't leave you alone for a second, you'll be fine." he said standing up from his seat, kissing my cheek. Then he walked away not bothering to clean his leftovers as always.

-----------------------------

There is one thing I hate more than parties themselves, and it's getting ready for them. I never seem to know what is appropriate for a party and what is not. I don't want to wear something too casual and look silly but then again I didn't want to be over dressed and look like I tried to hard. Afterall I decided to wear a little black dress but paired it with flats instead of heels to tone it down. I added some silver jewelery and minimal make up. I left my hair down but curled the ends slightly creating some nice beach waves. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time, deciding I looked acceptable.  Thats when Rachel walked into my room looking great. We waited for Harry who of course was late.

----------------------

The party was crowded, loud and just as I expected there was nothing I could enjoy. Harry talked me into having a drink to help me relax. So I sat on the couch, next to Harry sipping on the liquid which was burning my throat. Well that was fun. Rachel was somewhere probably dancing, chatting up guys or snogging. Harry was next to me downing his fifth drink and talking to some girl who's dress was a bit too short and her chest a bit too exposed. I was nowhere near to be having fun as he promised. I decided I would just leave. I'd rather be home watching netflix right now. I stood up and immediately Harry noticed and his eyes snapped to my face.

" where are you going?" he asked standing up, ignoring the girl mid-sentence.

" home Harry, I'm not having fun sitting here like this" I told him turning away and heading towards the door. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to his chest.

" You ain't going nowhere" he slurred in my face, and started making his way to the staircase pulling me after him. I tried to break free from his grip but it was useless he was too strong. He stoped next to the stairs and faced me.

" lets go upstairs" he said into my ear. He walked up the stairs dragging me behind and grabbing a cup from some drunk dudes hand. He walked into some random room upstairs and closed the doors behind. He let go of my arm and downed the drink before throwing the empty cup on the floor. He made his way towards me swaying a little. He pressed his body onto mine and wrapped his arms around my waist. He smelled of vodka and cigarettes. He leaned in and pressed a sloppy kiss onto my neck. I tensed when I felt his hand touch my butt. His other hand trailed up my spine untill it touched my shoulder. He slowly pulled down the fabric of my dress exposing my shoulder. He trailed kissed down my neck and onto my shoulder. My breath deepened and I started to shiver. I knew we had the deal but I didn't want my first time to be like this. At a party in some strange bedroom while he was drunk. I pushed him away lightly pulling the dress back on my shoulder. He looked at me curiously.

"Whats wrong? I though we had a deal?" he slurred. I nodded pulling away even more. His arms dropped to his sides.

"yeah ... but... um I ... I don't want my first time to happen like this" I confessed. He looked at me for a while seemingly deep in thought. Then he took a step closer to me again wrapping his arms around my waist once more.

" shh it's gonna be fine, I'll be gentle" he whispered going back to kissing my neck.

" no, Harry I don't want to " I said sternly pulling away from his grip. He looked at me his eyes squinted with anger. There was the old Harry.

" well too bad cause we have a deal and it's either you come here and do what I want you to do or the deal is off" he spat out. I looked at him wide eyed, tears treating to spill. I didn't care about the deal anymore he will not treat me like this.

" No Harry the deal was we become FRIENDS with benefits and you do not act like a friend!" I yelled turning to walk away but he grabbed my waist again and pulled me against his chest kissing my neck one more time before releasing me.

" you will change your mind, and you'll come back begging for me " he whispered as I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I found Rachel snogging some guy. I didn't want to ruin her party so I decided to just walk home. At least it'll give me some time to think and calm down.