"Im all yours"

Y/N POV

The smell of alcohol and weed filled the atmosphere as sweaty bodies danced on each other.Sweat bodies everywhere. Some leaning on each for support from all the drinks they had.

Men grinding on ladies while the dj turned up the song Feel It - Jacquees ft. Lloyd & Rich Homie Quan

I sat at the edge of the grey couch that fit perfectly with the grey countered kitchen.I wore a Shape Burgundy Satin Wrap Dress with black heels , also fitted with a black lace chocker and my my natural wavy brown hair.

The party was held at a beverly hills house owned by my bestfriend's  friend.His parents had nothing but dinero , dinero to throw around.As well as him being friends with youtube creators due to his popularity around LA.

Sitting on the edge , I looked around the crowds of people dancing on each other and flipped my hair over my shoulder.I directed my eyes up towards the kitchen where someone caught my eye.

A boy with dark black hair and a small beard growing, dressed in black shiny boots , black dress pants , and a white buttoned up shirt raised his drink up in the air ready to chug it.He looked about my age and very attractive He looked around and made eye contact with me before licking his lips seductively and turning around to his drunk friends.

My eyes went from his face down to admire his body.The way his shirt aligned all his muscles.The way his hands holded the red plastic cup.Snapping me of my thoughts, His friends looked at me while not stopping their conversation.Their eyes going back and forth from the boy to me.

A smirk appeared on my face, standing up from all the drunks sitting on the couch, some asleep , some passed out.I walked through the kitchen trying to get his attention.In with seconds, his attention left his friends as his eyes followed me towards the backyard's sliding doors.I tilted my head around a bit to admire the way his dark green eyes followed every move my body made , making eye contact , he gulped as he tried getting back to his friends' conversations.I walked through the sliding doors towards the pool where beach chairs stood aligned in a line by the side of the pool.

His mind not interested in their conversation.
He took a deep breathe in and patted his friend's chest telling him to hold his cup as his fingers combed through his hair making it messy but still very attractive.

"Where you going dude?"His friend asked.

"He's gonna go get that chick"His drunk friend answered for the boy.The drunk kid nodded his head towards my direction.

"Yoo , she's madd fine"Another boy from the group added as he licked his lips not being able to contain himself.

The boy slide through the sliding glass doors escaping the chaos inside.Making his way down to the beach chairs as I sat on one looking down on Angeles as the lights glew up the city.

"Just has to escape the chaos, ya know?"I asked him without turning my attention towards him.

"Not so much of a party person huh?"He added.He took a seat next to me as his eyes connected with mine.The reflection of the light up city lighted my brown eyes.

"You don't know me , so you can't really say much , pretty boy"I snapped back.He chuckled at my answer.

His eyes were just as lost as mine.My eyes going back and forth from his pink plump lips to his dark green eyes.

Without hesitation, He leaned in and kissed my red stained lip stick.My thoughts were completely fucked up not knowing weather or not this was a one night stand.We moved in sync.I began feeling horny forgetting about my fucked up thoughts.I leaned back from the kiss and smiled.Standing up, I put out my hand as the stranger took it. I leaded him towards the chaos, walking around sweaty bodies.We made our way up the stairs to a bedroom.

(WHOOPS BITCHES!!)

We both walked inside as I turned around and closed the door as I locked it.His eyes filled with lust and curiosity.He stood in-front of the bed looking at me.I walked over to him and pushed him onto the bed as he sat down admiring my body.

The loud music was heard from down stairs as they played  Luv-Troy Lanez
I sat on top of his lap as I kept giving him a lap dance, feeling his length a few times , once and there.He licked his lips in frustration and ran  his fingers through his hair.I got off him and took off my high heels leaving me bare foot,as I unzipped my dress and dragged it over my body leaving me in just a bra and panties.

His face grew in frustration wanting to do things to my body.

"I never got your name.."He asked trying to sound normal.

"Y/N"I replied.

"Ethan..Dolan"He said.

Back again, I adjusted myself on his lap as he took off his buttoned up shirt and threw it across the room leaving him in only his pants and shoes.His body built perfectly as his face.His cold hands grabbed my waist as shivers went down my whole entire body.

He licked his lips as he looked into my eyes again and down to my chest and lower body.
He seemed hesitated to do any moves.

"I'm all yours.."I added breaking the silence.

He smirked as his eyes met your eyes knowing where his hands and lips want to travel.