•Pussy for Dessert?•

Beginne am Anfang

"You tryna fatten me up so nobody else wants me?" She laughed.

"Only thing I'm tryna fatten is that ass. It looks so good when I'm behind it now, I can only imagine the sight when it gets bigger."

"You freak! I'm sure you would like that." The drinks hit me at that exact moment. It hit me like a wave.

She finally bought my Tiramisu and I dug in making Jahseh taste it.

"That's actually pretty good." I handed him the wine glass after I took a sip.

Desserts and sweet wine go together well that's why I got it.

We finished the cake and Jahseh's ass really bought me the whole Tiramisu cake 🙄 I guess he was serious about my ass getting fatter.

We laughed and slurred our words as we waited for the check. Seh paid and tipped and we were out the door.

"Baby are you sure you can drive?" I asked cuz we had drank a lot.

"Yes baby, I'm sure I'm good I promise." He took my hand and opened my door. He put the cake in the back and we headed home.

We pulled up about 20 minutes later and he seemed to have sobered up but I was still pretty drunk😂

He helped me outta the car and took the keys from me unlocking the front door.
I stumbled after walking in the door and I almost fell but my man was right there to catch me.

Jahseh's POV

"Baby let me take your heels off before you hurt yourself." I sat her on the counter and pulled the shoes off her.

I put the cake away and helped her upstairs to her room. She couldn't take those shoes off but she damn sure didn't have a problem ripping her clothes off.

She was completely naked.. no panties no bra. I examined her face as seen lust all over it. She smirked at me seductively.

She laid in the bed stomach down with her ass hiked up a little. Her ass was looking even better than usual.. It was so round and chocolate. Fuck I was hard as fuck watching her giggle her ass while she looked back at me.

She started to rub her pussy and as soon as she did I seen how wet she was and I haven't even touched her yet.

"Damn your shit's like a puddle... lemme taste." I slapped her ass and put my face in her pussy from behind.

That Tiramisu was good but this is my kind of dessert. I only did this to girls I really cared about, I've been with a lot of women so many I've lost count.

"MY BODY COUNT IS LIKE 60 UH"😂😂 I couldn't believe he said that shit, I hollered when I first heard that song.

She couldn't control her moans cuz she was screaming like crazy. She reached behind her and shoved my face deeper into her pussy and started grinding her shit all in my face. I've never been so turned on in my life, I'm usually the one taking control but her doing it did some to me.

I licked and slurped and even let my tongue explore her hole until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Jah baby , w-what are you doing to me fuckkkkk. I'm gonna c-cum baby and I want you to lick every drop."

"Let me taste it baby girl, give it to me." I said plunging my fingers in her. Her legs started to shake and she cursed loudly and said daddy about 10 times.

She came all in my mouth and I licked up every drop like I was told. She collapsed on the bed and was breathing hard.

She got up and pulled my dick out, my dick was hard as a missile that how I get when I'm pleasing her.

She kissed all around the tip and licked it , she only put a little of my dick head in her mouth. Her mouth was always so warm and she knew what she was doing. She was sucking my dick like her life depended on it, I'm not gonna lie she put it down sober but drunk... mannnn she be on some porn star shit.

I felt myself getting close so I stopped her and made her bend over.

"You was laying ass up earlier so that's how ima fuck you. Arch that fuckin back and keep it arched. If you stop arching while I'm hitting it, Daddy won't show you any mercy." I smacked her ass hard... maybe a little too hard cuz she yelped in pain.

She put a deep arch in her back and started shaking her ass. I kissed all over her neck, back and even on her ass cheeks. I felt like teasing her so I rubbed my shit up and down her clit.

"Jah I'm drunk don't tease me just fuck me already please!" She said with attitude... she done fucked up.

1. When I'm in or about to get in the pussy my name is daddy
2. Why she think she can give me attitude?

I shoved my dick all the way in her in one quick motion and she yelled in pain and tried to run. I gripped both her shoulders cuz I knew she was gonna try that shit. I was pounding her shit from the back and the view of her ass was enough to make me wanna bust.

She started throwing her ass back and calling me daddy. Telling me I was hitting her spot and she was close... again. I let her shoulder go and gripped her hair from behind. I smacked her ass as I slowed down, she took advantage and started rolling her hips slowly on my dick.

"Mhmmm fuck baby. That feels so good." I moaned out prolly sounding like a little bitch. She looked back at me and smirked, then laughed.

"Baby? What's my fuckin name daddy?" She sped up and rolled her hips faster. I'm sure both our eyes rolled back in our heads at the same time.

"Mami, s-shiiiiit , damn this pussy feels so good. It's perfect!" I started ramming my dick in her as I licked my thumb then put my finger on her booty hole and started rubbing.

😂😂😂😂😂 If your a youngin I wouldn't expect you to understand that pleasure.

That had to motivate her cuz she started going crazy on my dick. I sent a few slaps while I was still rubbing it. If you rub a girl asshole and she don't say shit... she freaky. I can't stress this enough.

"Cum for daddy." I said grabbing her chin making her turn to kiss me. Our tongues were down each other's throat and we only parted ways because she spoke.

"Cum in mami." After that she started shaking and wet my dick with her juices. That was music to my ears , I released all in her.

We both fell on the bed breathing heavy until the room got silent.

"You know your gonna get me pregnant one of these days right?"

"Good, that's the plan." I said kissing her lips.

"You've done anal?"

"Years ago, never again. Too painful until you get use to it, I'm not gonna lie it had my shit drippin."

Nasty thoughts started to roam my head.

"Don't even think about it." She said laughing getting out the bed. My eyes went straight to her ass.

She grabbed some weed and rolled us both our own joint. She sparked the first and passed it to me and she sparked the other and kept it for herself.

We smoked and talked for the rest of the night until we decided to get some rest. Tomorrow was gonna be a very interesting day.....

*****************

I'm sleepy af but I wanna do some reading😂😂

Shit finna get real on the next episode of..

WHAT IS REAL WILL PROSPER 🖤

Is it Jahseh's baby? 🤔

What y'all think gonna go down?

How many dicks has the bitch had in her and does she even know? 🙄🚮

Goodnight🌙💤😴😘