Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!

Start from the beginning

And me in some cases. I don't think Tyler likes me anymore since the whole threatening thing but he has nothing to worry about really.

When Klaus was done, he sent the hybrids somewhere and we returned to the car, driving to a hotel.

I didn't mind that we were behind schedule for New York, I just needed to keep him out of town for as long as I could.

The room that we ordered was decent but the only thing I was reluctant about was the bed.

There was only one double bed.

"You're sleeping on the couch" I said, placing one of my bags on the bed.

Klaus returned from the bathroom with a pointed look.

"I think you'll find I'll be on the bed and you'll be on the couch. Unless you wish to join me?" He smirked.

I glared then rolled my eyes, taking my bag and placing it on the nearby sofa.

It looked really uncomfortable so I knew I was going to regret this.

The rest of the evening panned out to be pretty boring with casual conversation between Klaus and I, until it came to night time.

"Are you sure I can't tempt you to join me?" Klaus offered, peeling back the sheet of the bed and relaxing into it.

I glared at him as he started making over exaggerated noises about how 'comfy' the bed was.

"I'm fine thank you." I muttered in reply, bunching up the three pillows to one end of the couch.

I hadn't changed into my pyjamas yet because it was too hot.

Whenever it was too hot to sleep in something... I would usually just sleep in my underwear.

I glanced over to Klaus to see he had his eyes closed so I took the chance to slip off my jeans and unbutton my shirt before practically jumping onto the sofa and wrapping the sheet around me.

I literally felt like I was sleeping on stones. It was so uncomfortable that whenever I moved it became worse and worse to deal with.

I sat up on the sofa an let my eyes gaze over to the bed once again.

Klaus looked peaceful sleeping but I knew that if I did join him then he would know.

Plus the fact that I'm only in my underwear would make the situation worse.

My eyes flickered around the room, in search for something that would be light to wear as my thick shirt from earlier wouldn't be very good. I couldn't go into my bag as I would probably make too much noise and wake Klaus.

Then I spied Klaus' clothes, just carelessly tossed onto the floor.

There was a top there which looked thin.

Taking a moment, I slipped out from under the sheet and tip toed to the clothes.

I delicately picked up the shirt and pulled it over my head.

His smell still cling to the clothing as it hung loosely over my body.

I was so gonna regret this....

I tip toed once again to the other side of the bed and tried my best to slide in undetected.

I stayed on the edge of the bed so there was a large gap between Klaus and I.

Just as I started to become settled, there was movement from behind me and I felt warm air on the back of my neck.

I'd don't even have to look around to know that Klaus was now sleeping right behind me.