Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!

Comenzar desde el principio

"My name is Klaus."

It's as if they all knew who he was as all of their faces dropped.

"K-Klaus? The Hybrid?" The man stuttered, visibly backing up and swallowing.

"Yes, and you are all werewolves I'm guessing." Klaus said, the man nodded.

"I'm Violet by the way if anyone's interested." I called out, making sure my presence was known. Klaus just rolled his eyes to me and focused back onto the pack.

They had all huddled together now and tried to stand as protective as possible.

"Now," Klaus began "Shall we get started?"

And with that, Klaus lunged at the first man, biting into his own wrist and feeding it to him. Once he had done that, he snapped his neck with a simple twist.

All the other wolves growled at us and went to lunge but me, being the awesome person that I am, threw up an invisible barrier so all they did was hit into it.

"You know, it will be a lot easier if you didn't struggle." Klaus sighed, chucking the dead mans body onto the floor and going on to turn another one.

I will admit, I did feel bad about doing this. But I sort of think its good. The way that Klaus is relieving them of their werewolf curse, just like Tyler said.

One by one, Klaus picked out a wolf, fed it his blood and snapped their neck.

By the time he had got to the last wolf, the first guy woke up with a gasp.

Considering Klaus was busy and I didn't need to hold up a barrier anymore, I went to the cooler bag and pulled out one of the 20 blood bags.

Klaus really took a lot from Elena didn't he?

I ripped the top off of it and slowly wandered over to the man. He was looking around frantically at all of his dead friends.

"Yo-you killed them all!" He spat, directing his anger to Klaus.

"They aren't dead." Klaus rolled his eyes and snapped the neck of the girl he was holding, letting her drop to the floor.

I advanced towards him again and held out the bag.

"Drink." I ordered but he backed away.

"No." He growled, his eyes changing colour.

"Drink or die." I shrugged, walking forwards once again.

He looked hesitant at first but finally he staggered up to his feet and took the bag from my hand, taking a few gulps.

At first, nothing happened. Until finally the bag dropped from his hand and he cried out in pain.

Falling to his knees his eyes flashed a familiar yellow, just like Klaus', and new teeth elongated in his mouth.

I looked up to see Klaus smirking at me to which I returned.

This was easier then I thought it would be.

One by one, each time a werewolf woke up, I would feed them the blood bag.

At first they were reluctant. But thanks to Brandon, the first guy, they all followed.

Finally, everyone was done. They all stood in a group, facing Klaus and I.

Of course, due to the sire bond, they all stayed and didn't argue.

Klaus started instructing them on loyalty and 'choosing the right side' so I tuned out.

I wondered what the others would be doing right now?

Probably happy that they don't have Klaus and Kol to deal with.