"Put your hands above your head," was his next command, whispered softly in my ear, and I raised them obediently. He moved me to the middle of the foot of the bed and tied my hands together using a soft material that I assumed was attached to the support for the curtains. His hands ran lightly down my arms once he had secured me. They kept going, missing my breasts by inches -- for which I moaned in disappointment -- and down my sides. At my waist he pulled them away, but stood behind me, his breath warm on my neck. I instinctively moved back toward him, searching for his body to lean against. He stepped back so I couldn't reach him and I let out a sigh of frustration. He chuckled and told me, "Not yet, my Lady," and then walked a short distance away.  As I stood waiting for the next step, I heard him undressing and shivered with anticipation.

I tested the bonds around my wrists, and noticed that while they weren't loose, they also weren't so tight that they hurt.  In fact, if I worried them a little bit I would be able to free myself.  My arms weren't straight, either.  The strips of cloth came down far enough that I could bend my arms at the elbows.  I grabbed onto the cloths above the knots he had put in them, and held on loosely, as I listened to his clothes coming off.

"I have been watching you all night, Lady," he said suddenly, in a low voice.  "I know you were aware of my gaze, even while you were with the Count."  I nodded in agreement -- I was aways aware of him, whether I was looking at him or not.  I always had been, I realized with surprise.  Even when I was fighting my attraction to him, my body had been aware of him on a more basic level.  His voice drew me out of my reverie.

"I have been waiting all evening to tie you up and have my way with you," he continued huskily, and I drew my breath in audibly.  I had been waiting all evening for this too, although I hadn't known what this would be.  Now that it was happening I was eager for it to continue.  I decided to try playing along.

"My husband will have your head for this," I started, and he chuckled again. I felt myself respond to the warmth in his voice, as if it were covering me. His finger ran lightly down the center of my back and I bit my lower lip again to keep from moaning. I couldn't play along if I was so obvious about my enjoyment. He was making it difficult for me to remember that, though.

"On the contrary, he has given you to me for the evening. He wanted you to see what you've been missing.  Something about comparisons," he finished idly. My tongue flicked out to wet my lips, and my breathing got increasingly shallow as I waited. "Hmmm...what to do with you?" He mused, and I shivered with anticipation.  He walked back around to my front and brought his hand to the side of my face, caressing my jaw, down my neck, and over my chest. I was expecting him to continue down, over my breasts, but he stopped, and I let out another low moan of disappointment.

"All in good time, Lady," he crooned, and repeated his previous actions with his lips, pressing soft kisses along my now heated skin. I moaned again, and felt his smile against my neck. "It seems he was right to do this." I was aching with desire by this point, and I could feel the wetness seep out of me. He kept kissing his way down, circling my breasts, and then moving to my left nipple. I gasped as he popped it in his mouth, rolling the other between his thumb and finger.

"Lady," he started, and I attempted to make some sort of coherent response, probably failing miserably, "do you think he made the right decision?" He took the other nipple in his mouth, trading with his fingers, which moved to the first nipple. His other arm snaked around my back, pulling me close. I was too far gone to even attempt to figure out how he wanted me to answer, so I went for a different answer.

"I want you, Sir." He released my nipple and chuckled.

"It seems you agree, Lady. I just need to check some other...areas...to make sure." I heard him stand back up and expected to hear him walk.  But he stayed where he was for a few minutes, saying nothing. All I could hear was my own ragged breathing. After what seemed like an eternity I felt him walk around so he was behind me, and he kissed the back of my neck. Both hands caressed down my sides, running lightly along my stomach and down over my hips. His arousal pressed into the small of my back.  I was throbbing with need now, and I couldn't have managed any sort of response if he had asked me something at this point.