Teaching Your Child/Children to Walk

Yusuke

Emiko

"Come on, Emi. Walk to Mummy. Come on."

Your daughter was standing not too far away from you with Yusuke holding her up as the two of you were teaching her how to walk.

She took one step forward and wobbled on her feet before falling on her butt. Yusuke picked her back up and gave her a comforting hug before setting her back on her feet. She wobbled once more but stayed on her feet before taking a step, then another, then another, until she fell straight into your awaiting arms.

"Yeah! That's the way!" Yusuke cheered as you hugged your daughter.

You walked her back and forth between the two of you a few more times before deciding that was enough for one day.

Daisuke

Daisuke was a little clumsier on his feet and fell quite a few times before finally managing to walk all the way from you to Yusuke.

"Yeah! That's it. Good job, buddy." Yusuke congratulated as you smiled warmly at the fond moment.

Kurama

You had one of Yoshiko's feet on top of yours while the other was on Kurama's and you both held one of her tiny hands as you took slow steps with her.

She seemed to get the hang of it quickly and you were soon walking beside her as her feet were on the ground and she took steps of her own.

"Well done, Yoshi. Very good." Kurama encouraged as you smiled warmly at your daughter.

Hiei

Usually you would be the one to try and teach your son to walk, but sometimes you catch Hiei with Sora's feet on top of his, holding his hands as slowly and silently walked Sora around the place for a bit.

Kuwabara

Sota

The two of you crouched to his height and used your arms like a cage around him to keep him from falling down as tou walked along with him. He wobbled and nearly fell multiple times, but he eventually started getting the hang of it. 

Yumi 

Sota actually stepped in and held her hands to guide her whilst the two of you made sure she didn't face plant the floor or hurt herself by falling over too hard. She had surprisingly good balance though and got the hang of walking quite quickly.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!