🌺My Little Flower🌺

She was mine forever, il mio piccolo fiore, my Flora.

Our love was true but un pure in the eyes of her family. For she was just a little girl and I was a young man, her mother my boss.

She was at the tender age of 14, while I was standing at age 25. I couldn't help the way I felt towards her. She was a flower. Sweet and beautiful.

Curly hair free and loose, framing her olive complexion. Piercing blue eyes, that twinkled brightly. Far different from every girl her age. Long flowing dresses and bare feet in the grass, as she danced away in the saffron fields. While the other girls she isolated herself from, who wore tight skirts and shirts with platform shoes, danced away at crazy parties with school friends.

But not my precious little flower. She was innocent, and that drove me insane. A rare jewel like her. Risking trouble for me.

My love for her was too strong, is too strong. For when winter came and she was taken away from me, my heart froze.

Life is unbearable with out her and I am constantly trying to fill the void with a new flower. Spring must come around and the right flower will blossom.

-My Little Flower

A/N
Hey dolls, I hope you guys liked this snippet. It's quite different and might seem a bit weird, but I have a lot of plans for this book. It is sort of a re-vamped twist to Dancing With The Devil.

If you guys like this I'll carry on writing it but if you don't I'll take it down.

Thank you for reading xx
All the love ❤️