#22 work on vacation? pt. 2

Start from the beginning

After exiting the room, jimin, j-hope, and suga were sitting in the living room, jungkook was outside on the balcony taking pictures, and rapmon and jin were in the kitchen talking about what they will buy or have for dinner. You walked to the couch and sat next to suga as you just leaned onto suga's shoulder as he didn't even move or anything since he was on his phone. Rapmon and jin finally came to join everyone in the living room including jungkook to speak about what today had in stored.  The schedule was to have breakfast down stairs then around 10am, everyone had to go to a meeting about shaw and his where abouts or sightings around the city, then go investigate some spots he was seen for a few hours then come back to the hotel and rest. Soon, everyone was on the same page as to how today was going to go down then just like that, everyone went to their rooms to change out of their pjs and into clothes to go have breakfast.  You of course were one of the last ones to change since well...you were a girl in a room with two guys changing...not the best idea. So you changed in the restroom then came out in a semi comfy clothing. It was a simple black tucked in shirt with black jeans and you just placed your badge on you belt and the hand gun around your waist.

everyone was walking together to go to the restaurant in the hotel to have some breakfast before leaving to the meeting later that morning

everyone was walking together to go to the restaurant in the hotel to have some breakfast before leaving to the meeting later that morning. Thankfully the elevators were big enough to carry all 8 of you at a time and not have to wait till the second car comes down with the second half of the guys to come down. After exiting the elevator and heading to the breakfast areas of the big hotel, you were kinda walking in front of everyone else while jungkook, V and jimin were right behind you as close as they could but not to close and the others behind them. The other guests at the hotel, mostly girls, would turn their heads and look at you all walking along the way. you then started to hear the girls saying who were the hotties or that everyone was squad goals, and even some were wishing they were you to have 7 hot guys following you around. This kinda made you feel nice honestly, having all the attention on you and not receiving hate comments or a change, it was a first for you for sure. The guys behind you saw how you were enjoying the attention you were receiving so jimin and V smirked as they walked a little closer to you after the hyung line passed you to go pay for the entrance and you and the three youngest guys waited outside.  You felt an arm around your neck as it was V who pulled you a little closer to his body as he looked around then jimin came and pulled you away from V as you were literally against jimin's chest " hey dude get your nasty paws off my girl..." jimin said as V then pulled you back into his arms " the hell are you talking about? she is my girl " V replied as you at this point were so confused about what was going on " what are you two arguing abou- "  " shhh..let me handle this babe..." jimin said as you blinked, being like what the hell is going on!  jimin then walked closer to V as V then also got closer to jimin but you were in the middle of these two hot guys arguing about something that you had no clue about but you were in the middle of both of them in a arguing sandwich. You blushed as the other girls around you were low key watching and freaking out, wishing they were you. Jungkook was taking pictures at the time with his phone as he then heard the argument and was also confused until he saw what they were going and saw you getting embarrassed so he smirked and put his phone in his packet and walked closer to the you guys as he pulled you away from them and stood in front of you. the other two that he was playing along so they got closer to jungkook " what are you doing bro? give her back to me she is mine..." V said as jungkook shaked his head with a smirked " last time i checked, she had a crush on me so get lost" jungkook said to V as his face went serious and got closer to jungkook's face " what did you say?..." V said as jungkook also got closer to V as their faces were only inches away with serious looks " you heard me..." jungkook replied back " You wanna die?..." V said as jungkook smirked more " try me bruh....ill kill you first...ill make it my mission in life.." jungkook said as V slightly pushed jungkook back " i would like to see you try boi.." V said back as jungkook got even closer to V as they now looked like they were ready to kill each other as they kept saying you were theirs. You then just covered your eyes and blushed as the hyung line came and called us to come and sit inside as you were the first to walk off to the restaurant as jungkook, jimin, and V chuckled and walked inside as well. After sitting down and getting the drinks from the waiter then 4 of the guys when to get their food first then you and the last three went after they came back. The breakfast was very good and tasted high class but it was fun while it lasted but it was time to get to work. After everyone was finished eating, a van was waiting in front of the hotel as everyone got inside and left to go to one of the main police/detective force buildings in cancun which was a little bigger than expected.