"now, let's get ready 'cause we've got a party in about two hours."

"AND KENDALL IS RIGHT THIS WAY,"

Carlos and James, which might i add are dressed in leopard print jackets, point me towards kendall, who i find is sitting in a velvet roped area.

"Thanks guys."I give them both a smile before going to Kendall, and he gives me a bright smile.

"Fancy, VIP area, am i on the list?"I questioned, and he checks his list, "Your the only one on the list."

Kendall chucks the clipboard somewhere, before opening up the velvet rope for me, placing his hand on my back.

we plop down on the bean bags, and i'm just grinning like a fool.

"This is Nice,"Kendall starts, wrapping an arm around my bean back, and i laugh, "Just the two of us, alone."

"Weren't we alone this morning?"I raise an eyebrow, and he smiles, challenging my eyebrow, "But you're not asleep this time"

"Eh."I shrug, and i go to lean over, when logan comes rushing over to us, getting in between us, "and logan too."

"Camilles all over me and says we're in a movie together, yay.." Logan's shoulders tense up, and i furrow my eyebrows, "Don't you like her? and camilles amazing"

"You have to admit she's kinda crazy."that comment from Kendall earns a slap in the shoulder from me, "Ow!"

"And our friends aren't?"I challenge, and He looks towards carlos and james, finding carlos booty bumping somebody into the popcorn.

"Logan, Just tell her you're not interested, and want to be friends"Kendall shrugs like it's all resolved, and i roll my eyes, "Or,"

"You relax and see where it goes."I propose, and logan looks at me, "Maybe staring in Camilles fantasy movie will be fun."

Logan stares off into no mans land, as kendall gives me a questioning look about what i had said, "Don't you give me that look Kendall Caleb."

all of the sudden, logan starts making noises like a ninja, and moves like a ninja, before getting up, and facing the both of us, "Cool Movie, thanks Ash."

"Kendall,"Logan turns his attention to My boyfriend/best friend/ whatever we are because i've got no clue, "You were totally wrong."

logan runs off, as the doorbell rings, and i turn my attention towards kendall, with a smirk on my face, "I'll be right back."

Kendall rubs off, and I raise an eyebrow, with a small frown on my face.

I'd been trying to think of what Kendall and I are, because honestly, I have no clue, and I'm not sure if I want to ask.

"For You."Kendall breaks me out of my thoughts, handing me a cup of coke, and I smile, thanking him.

"So I think our 'non date' and your birthday, at this not party, is going pretty well."Kendall smiles, and I nod, "I agree."

we clink the plastic cups together, before kendall starts, "So, you still like the Minnesota Wild as your second hockey team?"

"About that.."I start, and he raises an eyebrow, taking a sip of his drink, "The Dallas stars are actually my second favorite team.."

and then, he starts to choke.

i love him to death, but him, james, carlos, and logan will always be my favorite idiots.

"I'm ok!"Kendall spits out, as He try's to catch his breath, with the help of me rubbing his back.

My eyes travel to the door, as i find logan walking over to, and mercedes, griffin's daughter is here, "Your kidding me!"

Kendall's head snaps towards logan and mercedes, and His arms wrap around my waist picking me up, "nope."

"i want her nowhere near me."i told him, and he nodded, "she's not gonna be anywhere near you."

and then Carlos and James scream, which causes Kendall and I to look towards the door, finding people trampling in.

oh man, tonight was going to be a long night.

HEYO

LMAO ITS 11:30

BYE