chapter 7

(can I just say that I love this show and the song)

*Kaylee D's POV*

I looked into a compartment and I stopped walking and just stared. I don't know why I couldn't move but I felt drawn to the boy sitting in the compartment. It was that boy. The one from Diagon Alley.

The beautiful boy with the platinum hair. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I already knew that it was Kaylee. I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. "Well looks like you found your boyfriend." she said. I turned around blushing. "He is not my boyfriend!!" She started while looking over my shoulder. "Looks like he's starting to walk over to you." I looked behind me and indeed he was standing up and starting to walk to the door. At that moment I grabbed Kaylee's hand and ran to a spot where we could change.

"Why did you do that?!" I exclaimed. She was still laughing. "Why not its obvious that you like him." She said. "Like him, I barely know him, I don't even know his name." I said blushing.

*Time skip brought to you by Markipliers ever changing hair color*

The train had stopped and Kaylee and I had gotten off by ourselves. We got in a boat and the view was amazing.

 We got in a boat and the view was amazing

I looked at Kaylee and laughed. She looked at me and closed her mouth cause it was hanging open.

*Draco's POV* (I know shocking right :b)

I heard a laugh and turned my head. It was the girl the one from Diagon alley. I had seen her earlier on the train she was outside the compartment I was sitting in and I had heard her scream something like He is not my boyfriend. I wonder what that was about. I don't know what drove me to stare at her, but I just felt something pull me towards her.

*Kaylee's POV*

We reached the Castle and it was HUGE!! I couldn't believe my eyes. We were finally at Hogwarts. We were directed inside when a woman in green robes and a green hat came out and told us that she would be calling our names so that we could be sorted into our houses.

"Draco Malfoy" She called. The blonde boy from before had stepped forward. So, his name is Draco Malfoy. Hmmmm, It suits him.

She started to put the hat on his head but before she could put it all the way down the hat suddenly cried out "Slytherin!!" Draco rushed of the stage to the Slytherin table.

Ron's name was called and no surprise he got Gryffindor.

Hermione's name was called and she also got Gryffindor. Harry Potter's name was called and the whole great hall was silenced. He was eventually placed in Gryffindor. After Harry was called, the woman called Ray Ackerman, and she was sorted into Gryffindor with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Kaylee Boynton." As she heard her name, Kaylee walked up to the hat and when it was placed on her head the hat cried out "Slytherin!" Kaylee looked happy and she walked over to the Slytherin table. "Kaylee Duck" I gupled and walked up to the hat.

*Draco's POV*

Professor McGonagall called "Kaylee Duck". The Girl from before walked up to the hat. I really hope that she gets slytherin but I don't know why.

*Kaylee's POV*

When the hat was placed on my head it said "Oh another one from your family, huh? This should be interesting. Oh your father is interesting." I glared when he mentioned my dad. "Oh sore subject huh? Then again I guess it would be, considering who he is." I looked down and the hat cried out "Slytherin!"

I ran towards the slytherin table and hugged Kaylee. "Yes!! We got the same house!" I looked over her shoulder and there he was. It was Draco and he was staring at me smirking. I blushed but smirked back as me and Kaylee sat down together.

I think this year will be interesting.