Chapter 3

____1 week later____
               ******Hannahs P. O. V******

I have settled in really well at olis place , it's so nice to wake up from a decent night sleep on a Saturday morning because when I was at uni I never got that I didn't have no screaming and shouting last night and it was peaceful. Oli is my cousin his full name is oli white you may know him from doing YouTube videos.

                ******olis P. O. V********

I have just heard Hannah wake up I have decided to make her pancakes that's her favourite thing for breakfast as thats the thing I remember she loves. I have places some apple juice on the table and some orange juice along with some lemon , chocolate spread, and some sugar so Hannah can pick what she wants. I also have some strawberries if she wants some.

             *******hannahs P. O. V********

I am walking towards the kitchen when all of a sudden I can smell my favourite thing PANCAKES. I haven't had olis pancakes for ages it must be before I went to uni was the last time I had them.

"It's been to long since I had these oli" I say excitedly to oli.

"Well I knew it was your favourite" oli says smiling.

"Thankyou" I say smiling.

"Your more than welcome is it okay if some of my friends come over tomorrow" oli ask's.

"Yeah of course it's your house you don't have to ask me" I say.

——————-
Hey guys sorry it's a late one
Who is olis friends?
What will they thing of Hannah?