Chapter 2

Shawn's POV

I'm sitting on my stairs waiting for the words to come together in my head. I've had lyrics flowing through my head all day about Lyndsey yet now they won't come. They won't fit. Ive gone through around 5sheets of paper and 2 pens. I have writers block. Great. I decided to call her to see what she would like to go tomorrow.

*Ring* *Ring*

Hey Shawn!

Hi! I was wondering where you would like to eat tomorrow?

Do you like subway? Cause we can grab food there then go do something, if you'd like!

Sounds perfect!! I'll see you then!

Okay! Goodbye Shawn!

Goodbye Lyndsey!

*Phone call ends*

I decided to you choose what to wear. I can never choose right before I go, it has to be pre-planned.

I walked up stairs and into my room. I opened up my closet door and pulled out a white v-neck and some moderately ripped up jeans. I grabbed my red flannel and my red vans. I decided that would look good so I folded the clothing items and set them on the dresser and my shoes on the ground. I plopped myself on the bed and my mind started going crazy. i don't know where I'm taking Lyndsey tomorrow! What if we get subway then come back here and watch some movies and play video games? Ugh what am I thinking I don't even know if he likes that stuff! I'll jut text her.

Shawn:

Would it be alright if we went to subway and we came back to my house and watch movies and stuff? We don't have to if you don't want to.

Lyndsey:

That actually sound really fun! Under one condition. One of the movies has to be the notebook!

Shawn:

Deal!

*conversation ends*

I decided to use the open guest room and build a fort. It didn't have any furniture in it yet except a tv and a tv stand. I hung sheets on the ceiling and put blowup mattresses on the floor. I put the blankets on them and multiple pillows on them. I got White Christmas lights and hung them on the walls. I grabbed 3movies including the notebook and placed them by the tv. I feel like a tumblr guy now! oops. I just hopes she likes it. I noticed I don't own any popcorn or ice cream so I hoped in the Car And drove to the groceries I got some popcorn and two things of Ben and Jerry's. I really hope she likes this!

A/V

Do you ship it?

Shawn and Lyndsey?

-Lizzie