Chapter 1 - Becoming Something Else

Start from the beginning

Tokoyami: Agreed.

Kaminari: Whatever man, Y/n's Quirkless, so he's lame overall.

Todoroki: No...he's not.

Everyone then turned to Todoroki.

Todoroki: I've seen the way he's worked hard. Even with my Quirk, he's almost on par with me.

Kirishima: You really think so?

Todoroki: *smirks* You'll have to watch and see yourselves...

-Line Break-

Y/n had entered the infirmary and had bandages put on his back, making sure that they're tight, so they don't fall off.

There, he left, but instead of going back to class, he went back home. Along the way, he saw that there was a building, whose door was left open.

This peaked his interest and curiosity, so he entered, looking around, fascinated at some of the stuff there, taking photos. But as he continued, it started to get...unusual, as he started to notice that there were people inside sealed rooms, who were dead.

It wasn't until he came across a woman, who was curled up on the floor, looking at the wall, and Y/n could hear that she was sobbing.

Y/n: *knocks on the window* Hello? Excuse me, ma'am, are you okay?

Instead of replying, the woman simply ran towards Y/n, and before he could blink, the glass was broken, and this 'woman' chocked him, pinning him onto the floor. Though he managed to push her off, he felt...off, as a result.

There, he got up and started running, before being apprehended by a guard, in which his body instinctively jumped onto the wall, crushing it, before leaping forward to clothesline the guard.

Another one followed, and he simply slid onto the floor, and tackled them onto the floor, before sprinting off.

-Line Break-

Y/n, after a long session of running, and ass-kicking, he managed to get back to his house, which he slammed the door ultimately, and ran to the kitchen, and took out some pop-tarts, and shoving them into his mouth.

-Small Pause-

Y/n: BLEURGH!!!!!!

That was the sound of Y/n, as he hurled into the toilet, everything eaten today, its half-digested contents splurging out of his mouth, as he breathed in the bowl, pulling back, as he then washed his hands, and face, as he looked into the mirror, and heard a voice.

???: Y/n.

There, he just jumped backwards, as if he was being pulled upon, and so, he crashed into the kitchen.

Y/n: *scared* W-Who said that...?

???: I did...

Y/n: Where are you man?!

???: Inside you...

There, someone started to play some crazy loud music, and it came...from next door, aka Jiro's dad, Kyotoku, who liked rocking out.

Unfortunately, Y/n hated loud music, and so mix that with an extraterrestrial parasite bonding with you, and living in your mitochondria, it makes everything...20,000 times worse.

He just kicked the bin, as it hit the wall, groaning loudly, as black veins raced up his arms, as he covered his ears.

Not being able to take it anymore, he rushed downstairs, and banged on their door, pounding it relentlessly, as the door opened, and showed Jiro's dad.