Chapter 1

"Come over here sister." Morhue commands and waves his sister over. She is in chains, a prisoner of her own twin brother. When the father didn't want to help, Rashka tried to take on her brother on her own but ended up as his prisoner.

"I don't see why you don't want to be with me, together we are stronger than we are apart." Morhue says and tries to grab his sisters hand but she pulls away.

"I will never agree and work with your ways, I don't want power or strength. You are poisoned by greed and don't deserve to be worshiped." Rashka says and looks at her brother. His jaw tenses and his red irises comes out, a sign of anger.

"You cannot speak of me in such ways, they worship me because I am their god!" He shouts and with a swift motion the back of his hand meets his sisters face in a painful slap. The slap is so hard she falls to the floor.

"Guards, take her down." Morhue commands and his two guards grabs a firm hold of his sister and pulls her up to her feet. They take her out of the throne hall, as her brother let build a temple in his honor.

"You are the lords sister, pathetic, can't even handle a slap." One of the guards mocks her and the feeling of anger makes her blood boil and her usually brown eyes turn emerald green. All the Alfas has a color to their power. Morhue has red, Rashka has green and the oldest one has all white eyes.

"Do not call me weak." Rashka hisses. The guard chuckles at her.

"You are supposed to be as powerful as our lord yet you can't take a slap." The guard says and both of them laughs. Anger takes over and with little effort she comes loose from the guards grip. One of them she pushes against the wall and holds him stuck with her arm. The other she uses her power on, he is frozen in place by her power grip, choking.

"I am not weak you cockroach." She hisses at the guard she holds with her arm against the wall.

"Forgive me..I-" Rashka cuts him off.

"I don't forgive so easily." She says and forcefully presses her arm she has him locked under. He tries to remove her arm from his throat to get air but she is to strong for him.

"Sleep." With a single commando she uses her powers to put the guard to a deep sleep, she does the same to the other letting them fall to the ground. She watches the guards for a while, thinking, how sad it is to see good strong soldiers being manipulated by someone with intentions so wrong. With a sigh she heads off towards the exit of the temple. Carefully behind every guard she whispers 'sleep' to make them fall asleep as she escapes the temple.

Quiet like a mouse she makes her way out of the temple. This escape she has planned long, near her brother she is unable to use her power due to her brothers bracelet. The bracelet is his own construction, a way to make her powerless in his presens, but he didn't seem to think it all through. As soon as she is away from him she can use her powers, allowing her to escape.

Outside the sky is dark and the torches shine beautifully upon the massive pillars, a few guards can be seen but the way they are looking she isn't going. She sneaks around the corner of the temple and disappears into the night.

***

When the oldest one was locked away, a blade was made from melded obsidian, the obsidian from within a falling star. It is said to be the key to setting the oldest one free and also what Rashka hopes to be the end of her brother. Her plan right know is to find the blade and her sister, alone she cannot stop her twin but with Suhma he will have no choice but to stop.

She is at the nearest village from the temple seeking clues on the obsidian blade as the father has hidden it. As she pushes her way through the crowded streets she manages to find the library. It is small and dusty and doesn't at all feel welcoming.

An elderly man walks up to her.

"Hello, how can I help you?" He says, entailing he's the librarian.

"I am looking for the ruby of Suhma, is there any chans one of these books can tell me were it is?" Rashka says and pulls down the hood of the cloak she was wearing.

"Suhma? What's a Suhma?" He asks and looks confused. The Alfas have all three their own emblem of power, the twins with their ring bracelet and Summa the oldest has her necklace with her red ruby. When Summa was locked away father took that ruby as well and hid it.

"It's not a what, it's a who." Rashka mumbles and steps further and gazes on the shelves.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who that is, but we have a discount on this book." The old man says and holds up a book with a picture of her brother on it with the title 'Our Lord Morhue, a leader and god.'

Rashka's eyes turn emerald green again at the sight of her brother.

"Your eyes, they.." He mumbles, Rashka takes the book and with her power, crumbles it in her hands.

"Sorcery." The librarian says and backs away one step.

"Sorcery is forbidden, you have broken one of our lord's rules." He says and Rashka scoffs.

"He isn't my lord and will never be, I could care less about my brothers rules." She says and continues to scan the shelves.

"Brother?" The old man asks and adjusts his glasses.

"Your lord, Morhue, he is my twin brother." Rashka says and walks up to the bookshelves and feel along the spine of the books.

"Lies, the lord does not have siblings, he is the creator!" The man protests and grabs Rashka's arm. Rashka stiffens and stares him right in the eyes.

"He does have siblings, I am his twin but he has another sister. She will put an end to my brothers manipulations." Rashka says while she sends a painful wave through the mans hand and arm with he holds Rashka's arm. The man squints and lets go.

"Sorcery!" The man starts bursting out and in the fear of someone hearing Rashka rushes to the man and covers his mouth and holds a strong hand behind his neck.

"I do not mean harm, I am sorry for the pain I shocked your arm with, I do not handle stress well." Rashka says calmly and the man nods. She removes his hands from him and backs a step.

"I know you believe that your lord, my brother, is good and cares of you. But tell me, does a good and caring lord lock away his sister for not believing in his visions?" Rashka says in a lowered voice, almost as a whisper.

"No." The man says, thinking. He is clearly troubled by Rashka's words.

"Do me a favor." Rashka says and get's close to the man's ear.

"You did not hear this from me and when you wake up, you won't remember me. Now sleep." Rashka whispers and with her hypnotic powers he falls asleep. The old man falls to the floor and into a deep sleep, he will wake up, in a few hours.