PART-6

Hazan finished her work. Changes her clothes and went back to her cabin. Where Muze is summed up her today's schedule & informed about meeting with YBG.

Hazan: Fine! Muze! You can leave & I think YBG is not my concerned.

Muze: "TA-MAM", If you say so. But hazan You have to talk with Sehar bey, About material supplying.

Hazan: I know. I'll talk about it.

Muze leave.

Sehar, Nil, Bulut and Yagiz were talking about their proposals and conditions.

Sehar: Look guys! I agreed about your deal but we have another partner in the company, MURAT SARSILIMAZ & You might be known about TREND-SEAL's terms and conditions.

Bulut: Yes, we knew but where is he? Why he isn't attending this meeting?

Nil: Murat went to saw our location for photo shoot. He will come soon.

Yagiz: OK! Is he agreed about our deal. When are we going to meet him.

Sehar: I'll tell Ipek to fix your appointment with Murat. You can met him soon.

*********************

Yagiz and Bulut come out from TREND-SEAL. Bulut said to Yagiz! you know what IBO send the same address for place where we are going to open our new branch, it's on 19th floor of this building. Yagiz! "what. Good! for us".

Bulut: Let's go to 19th floor to saw the place.

Yagiz: Yes.

They reached at 19th floor and check out the place, moving around and satisfied with it.

Yagiz: Bulut! I think it's perfect for our requirements, what say?

Bulut: yea! exactly! let's start our work from tomorrow, we can met TREND-SEAL even easier for our new project, it's a best deal for us.

Yagiz: you are right! I'll call Sirin so that she prepared everything and scheduled our meeting from tomorrow, Let's go.

Both are at their new house. Yagiz's villa is big, elegant,full with warmth and classy. He is enjoying his coffee and looking over some files which is on his table, while lost in thoughts;

Yagiz in flash back:

Hazan is screaming on people, while completely wet and directing to them, how beautiful she looks. Though lots of questions in his head and confused about his feelings.

But it's really Hazan? How could Hazan will be here? How is it possible? Is she work in TREND-SEAL? But if she works over their then why didn't Nil told me anything. May be Hazan not works over their or It's just my illusion? Oh! God! please Help me!

I'll call Nil (while pick up his phone but again put it back on table) & thinks I should talk to Nil tomorrow in TREND-SEAL.

*******************

Murat came back to company and meet with Sehar in his cabin.

Murat: Sehar! have you meet with owner's of YBG? How is the meeting? Are they agreed about terms and conditions?

Sehar: Yes Murat! we met with them infect Yagiz and Bulut are quite interesting guys, they both want to meet with you. I told Ipek to fix an appointment with them.