The three human teenagers watched as the dogs already seemed to be getting along. 

"I think she likes him" Molly smiled to Jack.  

"I've never seen you here before" Polly said to Shoeshine. "Are you new to this park?" 

"Oh, yeah" Shoeshine replied. "I just, uh, relocated" 

Krypto then came over, seeing that Shoeshine may have needed a little help. 

"You smell wonderful" Shoeshine said to the cute cavalier spaniel. "Like a half-eaten pig's ear" 

"Excuse me. 'Pig's ear?'" Polly asked Shoeshine. "Is that what passes for a pick-up line?"

"Oh, boy" Krypto quietly groaned and face-pawed to that. 

"No, no, I uh..." Shoeshine started stuttering. 

"I'm sorry about my friend here, he's new" Krypto spoke up to Polly before introducing himself. "I'm Krypto"

"Nice to meet you" Polly greeted the white lab with a smile. "I'm Polly" 

"Well, I gotta go" Molly told Jack and Kali before calling to her dog. "Come on, Polly"

"Master calls" Polly told the two male dogs.  

"Understood" Krypto nodded.  

"So, uh, will I see you again?" Shoeshine asked Polly hopefully. 

"Look, you're a cute beagle and all, but I want a little pizzazz in a relationship" Polly explained. "A guy who can sweep me off my feet, you know?" 

"Hmm" Shoeshine thought, looking a little disappointed. 

"But we can be friends, okay?" Polly smiled to Shoeshine warmly before going off with Molly. "See you later"

"Bye Polly" Krypto waved while Shoeshine was still in a trance, until Krypto nudged him in the shoulder. 

"Uh, yeah" Shoeshine said, snapping out of his trance. "See you later"

"'Friends?' I don't want to be friends" Shoeshine said as he came back over to Jack and the others, watching Polly leave with Molly. "I'm looking to settle down, to find Mrs Right"

"Okay, just back it up there, boy" Kali told Shoeshine, thinking the beagle was being too forward.  

"Yep, she could be Polly Shoeshine" Shoeshine said about the cavalier spaniel. "Or is it Polly Shine?" 

Jack then picked up a frisbee he found and out of boredom, threw it. 

"Hey, frisbee!" Shoeshine cried out, suddenly zipping off at super-sonic speed to catch the frisbee and immediately brought it back.  

"What was that?" Jack asked astounded. 

"It's my instincts. I just can't help myself" Shoeshine replied. "Whoo! What a rush"

In a different part of the park~ 

The Harpercop twins were riding their bikes down the path when they came to a stop after spotting Cad, who was putting up 'Lost dog' fliers of Shoeshine. 

"Is that your dog?" Ann asked while Cad turned around, looking at them.  

"Yeah, I miss him so much" Cad answered blankly, as the twins were obviously not convinced.  

"Well, aren't you going to have a reward?" Brock asked, noticing no reward on the flyer. 

"Yeah, who's going to give you the dog back without a reward, duh" Ann added.