"Oh dear you must be famished I'll whip up something for dinner so we can have a meal as family again maybe we can invite your brother."my mom said looking hopeful that we can have a full family meal but I don't really think that's gonna happen I don't even know if my brothers in the country.

My mom quickly grabbed her phone out of her purse which I'm assuming is to call my brother and headed to the kitchen.

Me and my dad then seated on the couch and started talking about business stuff as my mom put it.

"So son I see we're still in second place for another year." A hint of disappointment but understanding came from my dad because he knew what it was like to go against Queen Corporation."Do you have a plan to beat them."

"Dad I do have a plan but it's not to beat them. I wanna partner up with them."

My dad looked at me with disbelief and looked at me like I was crazy then suddenly burst out laughing.

"Good one son I really needed to have a laugh."He stopped laughing once he saw that I was dead serious about this.

"Son you can't be serious. You don't think I've tried to do that when I was at your position? It's impossible to even catch a glimpse of Mr.Queen what makes you think he would even agree to meet up with you."

"Dad I know this idea is far fetched but think about how powerful we would be if we partner up with them."

"IF you partner up with the son this isn't gonna be easy but I believe in you. You've always had a thing for doing the impossible."

His last sentence made me think back to when I was handed this business. I remember our company almost declaring bankruptcy that's how bad it was.

Apparently, my dad got an old college girlfriend pregnant but he never knew. Until one day the woman wanted him to be a part of her son's life.

In other words, the woman found out that my dad was rich so she used her son to get some.

So I and my brother are actually half brothers but my mom doesn't really care she treats him like if he was her own son.

Me, on the other hand, was not that accepting at first. I mean imagine being in your teens and you find out you have a brother you never knew about. It's not as bad now, we are pretty good I mean we're not as close as most brothers are but I guess we try to keep up with each other when we have time.

Since there was a lot of legal battle between my dad and that pathetic excuse of a woman my dad couldn't focus on the business that much and that's when everything started going downhill and then that's when I came in fresh out of high school and took over.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" my mom's screaming pulled me out of memories of the past and me and my dad hurriedly ran to the kitchen to see my mom beaming from ear to ear.

"Mom what's wrong," I say worried trying to look if she was hurt anywhere.

"Oh no nothing is wrong why would anything be wrong I just received the greatest news."My mom says as if she wasn't just screaming her lungs out a minute ago.

"Then what is this great news you have my dear."My dad says with an amused smirk on his face probably finding his wife's antics amusing.