Part 16- the Fair 2/3

Y/N POV

Kirishima lost the turkey vomiting challenge and Mina was there to help him recover. " Let's GO!!!" Bakugo fiercely grabbed your wrist his face fuming red. What happed? " Bakugo what the he-!" "SHUT UP!!" Ok now he's getting aggressive where were we going? Why?To do what? so many things happening and Bakugo just dragging you to an unknown designated area . But then Bakugo drags you behind a small line you look from the side to see what you guys were riding on it was......the Tunnel of Love!! Awwwwww " How cheesy......If you wanted to go you could've JUST ASKED DAMIT !"  You yell its sweet but why didn't he just ask " DONT FUC- you know I.......whatever!!" He was trying to say something Damn if your big mouth didn't go screaming at him then he could've open up to you!! Since it was so rare for Bakugo to open up you really cherish those moments so it's disappointing to lose them.

You and Bakugo got in this  heart shaped boat and began floating off "I'm sorry for yelling at you,you looked like you were gonna say something important." You began to get serious and Bakugo sighed then started to talk "Its hard for me to say shit and it's hard for me to show my fucking feelings....."    Bakugo stopped there that's all you needed to here " Don't Get the wrong idea and tell anyone and I'll kill you." He said with a smirk before kissing you softly......then things got.   more............Aggressive " Ummm The rides over love birds."  in 10 minuets you managed to take off Bakugo's shirt and get 2 hickeys on your neck " Glad you guys had fun." Deku said genuinely "SHUT UP DEKU!!!!" "Ahhhh sorry Kacchan!!" Deku quivered in fear " Alrigth I'm fully recovered let's go on the DEATH GRINDER!!!" Kiri said in a Manly voice I cheered as well as Bakugo we headed for it while Mina and Deku stay behind

__________TIME SKIP___________

FINALLY you guys got in the ride you all Buckle up getting ready for the most Dangerous ride in JAPAN !!!!(don't know where they live exactly don't sue me please (~#~) )  "ARE YOU GUYS READY!!!!" Kastuki yelled wow he was genuinely having a good Time! You responded with a "HELL YEAH!!" And the ride started just as you guys reach the peek of the roller coaster the ride stopped....? and a alarm went off along with  screaming " What's going on?" You ask Kiri who was the right side of the car "There's a villain!!" Your eyes widen. While Bakugo's narrowed " Hey isn't that raccoon eyes and Deku are they.......fighting!" Kacchan pointed out.

Once Kirishima heard the words 'Mina'and 'fighting' in the same sentence he broke the seat belt and jumpe the 10 feet drop "SPIKY HAIR YOU DUMB ASS!!" Bakugo screams and breaks his chair as well jumping off while propelling explosions " WHY CANT WE HAVE ONE NORMAL OUTING!!!!!"