Chapter 2 Jace

Chapter 2 Jace I watch as she takes in my room. Her eyes kept straying back to my bed. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. I think I know what that shiver was for. Not wanting to press to hard I get right to the point. "Have a seat Ella." I point to the bed. I watch her eyes get huge. She swallows hard but follows my orders with out second guessing. Her natural submission cements what I already knew. I had to have her. "Do you want me Ella?" It's like her mouth didn't want to work. She opens and closes it a few times before giving me nod. A blush stains her cheeks. She looks anywhere and every where but at me. Grabbing her chin I force her to look at me. "I want you Ella." my voice has gone husky. The desire I always seem to have for her rises with a vengeance. Her eyes get huge. I watch her tongue sweep her lips. I groan and lean down and kiss her. At first shes frozen. I start to bull back. Her hands reach out grabbing a handfuls of my hair. She kisses me with her whole body. Deepening the kiss I reach down and pick her up. Her legs wrap around my body immediately. Making this easier. I put a knee on the bed. Keeping both hands on her ass. I slowly crawl up the bed on my knees. I gently lay her down. Her head resting on my pillows. Her long blond hair is spread out. She tenses for all of a second before relaxing into the bed. Then she kisses me harder. Desperate for more I slowly reach for the button on her pants. It unsnaps and the zipper pulls down with ease. The sound bounces around the quiet of the room. She moans into my mouth as my hand snakes into her pants. My fingers brush against her pantie clad pussy. They were fucking soaked. I swear I almost shot my load off into my pants. It was fucking hot. Sitting back I reach for the waist of her pants. I give a tug. Her ass lifts off the bed. Making the removal easier. I lean back down over her body. Keeping myself raised up. Not an inch of me touches her. Just my lips. Her hips rise slightly. Trying to connect with mine. "Lay still" I growl against her lips. She instantly stills. Shit. She's going to unman me. Grabbing the hem of her shirt I tug it up. It slowly slides up her abdomen, then her breast are exposed. I sit back on my haunches. "Lift your arms." my demand is met with an instant follow through. Once its past her head I look down at her lacy red bra. Barely covering her perfect breasts. I lean forward and place my mouth over her nipple and suckle gently through her bra. She moans loudly. Her back arches off the bed uncontrollably. "Still." I growl against her right nipple. Instantly her body relaxes into the bed. I continue to suckle. My right hand caresses and gently tugs on her other nipple. My left hand slips under her body and I quickly unsnap her bra. Eliciting another gasp from her lips. Releasing her right breast I use both hands and slowly slip the bra from her body. Leaning back slightly I take her all in. Her perfect c cup breast are perky. Her nipple's are hard and pointing in my direction. Her breathing is labored. My eyes continue there sweep. I make it down to her pussy. The underwear is in the way. I growl to myself. Using my left hand I tear them from her body. The delicate red lacy tears easily. Her gasp of surprise echos through the room. Slipping my fingers through her folds I gently caress her clit. Her moan is loud to my sensitive ears. I give her neck a gentle kiss. Ella tilts her head giving me better access. Giving her little love bites. I slowly circle her opening. My finger slips inside just a little. "Please" she begs. I start to insert my finger. "Please I need you. I need you inside me." pulling my hand back I quickly climb off the bed. In my desperation I basically tear the cloths from my body. I climb back onto the bed and slip between her legs. I gently line my body up to hers. Grabbing her hands I pull them above her head. Placing them into one of my hands I hold them in place. My cock lines up with her pussy. Its soaking wet. I push forward a little. Her pussy is snug and all but sucks me in. my desperation turns into an all out need. Not wanting to wait any longer I pull back and slam my hips against hers. Ella arches her back and screams in pain. Tearing through her hymen like a mad man. My eyes widen in shock. she's a fucking virgin? "What the fuck Ella." I growl at her. Not in anger. Surprise and a little regret. I would have gone slower. Eased her into it. Instead I plowed through her like a fucking deranged asshole. "Please. Please don't stop Jace. I want this. I want you." she pleads with me. Like fuck. There's no going back. The caveman in me rises. My dicks the first to feel this pussy gripping it. Sucking at it. My fucking pussy. She rocks her hips experimentally. The moan that leaves her lips has my cock jumping inside her. This eliciting another moan. I fucking swear my cock cried in that moment. Pulling back slowly. I watch for signs of discomfort. Her eyes are locked on mine. She moans in loss. I push back inside her. Another moan. I pull back further this time almost leaving her completely. Her long legs wrap around my back tying to hold me in place. I smile. I'm not going anywhere. Not for a long fucking time. I slam back into her. The bed slams into the wall. Her tits shake with the force. Her screams are all around us. I keep pounding. Almost like I'm trying to pound her through the bed and then through the fucking floor. Ella arches her back. Eyes roll into the back of her head. Using my other hand I wrap her hair up into my fist. Pulling her head back forcefully. I pound into her harder. Her orgasm washes over her stealing her voice. Her mouth is open but no sounds escape as I pound through one orgasm into the next. After the third orgasm I let my self go. My cock hits her cervix. I feel her open like a flower as her fourth orgasm hits her hard. My seed shoots from my body with the force of a bullet. It's almost painful it was that forceful. Her legs are locked behind my back. Holding me in place. I groan long and hard as my seed keeps shooting from my cock. Jet after jet leaves my cock hitting her womb. After what feel's like forever I stop cumming. My body relaxes and I sink on top of her. Trying to keep most of my weight. I kiss her lips with gentle kisses. I feel her sigh brush my lips as I pull back. I quickly walk into the bathroom and get a warm wet cloth. I walk back into the room and feel a smile form on my face. Ella was on her side. Back to me sleeping soundly. That doesn't stop me from cleaning her. I slip the cloth between her legs. Whipping gently I watch as the cloth comes back tinged in blood. Proof that she was pure. Tossing the cloth in the general direction of the bathroom. I climb into the bed behind Ella. Reaching for her I gently pull her to me. Spooning in behind her. Rubbing my nose into her neck. I've never slept with someone before. Usually I fuck them and leave. she's the first in this bed and the first to spend the night. I haven't been this close to someone since my mom died. She died in a car wreck when I was six. Hard to believe its been fifteen years. My father told me. In order to make it in this life you need to be cold, calculating, heartless. Who knew I would take to it so well. Like a duck to the water. I reveled in it. Killing became second nature. Was almost as pleasurable as fucking. But nothing. I mean fucking nothing came close to what I just felt. What I just experienced. Will this make me softer fuck no. Will I or more like can I walk away from her. Absolutely fucking not. And anyone. I mean anyone tries to get in my way. There fucking dead. Smiling my body relaxes and sleep takes me. 

This book can be found on Amazon it's free with kindle unlimited