Chapter 10

(Ash's POV)

last night after hanging with Toby I arrived at my house at 11:30 pm and was bombarded with questions from the boys. I told them the truth and said I was hanging out with him. They relaxed and headed up to your room, but Anthony stayed.

"Ash.... I'm sorry I haven't been her for he family but I have a reason why" I gave a little chuckle and cleared my throat, "And what is you so called reason for not trying to help with the family."

He seemed a little guilty but cofident as well. 'Well you see.... I have a girlfriend.... her named is Sophia and I have been dating her for 4 years. I love her with all my heart and I want to propose but I don't know if she will say yes" I WAS SHOCKED! He had a girlfriend who he wanted to marry and hid her from the family for 4 years!

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OR INTRODUCE ME!" I yelled. He had a cocky grin, " Well I was gonna do that but every time I brought her over you had a match. The rest of the family has known her for 3 years. Ash... she even moved to Boston with me. I'm gonna move out of the house if she says yes but I want your approval if I should." I gave him a small smile and told him to go for it and went to bed. 

***********************************************************

(Arriving at school next day)

I jump out of my brothers car since mine was in the shop and lifted up my chin. I was ready for today. I ended up telling my brother what happen with Adrian this morning ad they were pissed! I got them to calm down and made sure they wouldn't hurt him cause it would hurt me. They had my back and I had there's. 

I started to headed to study period in the library. I knew some people but I didn't really have any friends in the school except for my brothers. Brandon walked along side me talking bout football tryouts coming up and how him and Eddie were going to try out. We walked  in the library only to see Adrian and Amanda making out in the back.

I just pulled up my hoodie and sat as far away from them as possible. Brendan soon joined me after giving Adrian a glare that could kill. Since I was a whizz at school I finish my homework for next week with 10 minutes to spear. I was super hungry since I only ate an apple this morning! So I headed to the snack machine outside and looked at my choices. Snickers, Veggie Fries, Recces Pieces, Flaming hot Cheetos, Hot fries..... WAIT! FLAMING HOT CHEETOS! I quickly put the dollar in and punch in the code. I watch slowly as the Cheetos started moving forward only to get stuck.... NO! I'm going to die of hunger! I started to punch the machine only to be stop from a chuckle from behind me. 

I was surprised to see Toby sanding there holding in his laughter. I playfully growled at him as he strolled closer to the vending machine and closer to my chips. He grabbed the side of the machine and shook it making the chips fall to the ground. I gave him a quick hug and attacked the chips. AND THEY WERE AMAZING! By the time I remembered to offer him some they were all gone. So I simply offered the bag and he just laughed while throwing it away.

"So Toby what brings you to my territor," I asked playfully. He just simply smiled and started walking towards the exit motioning me to follow. "Well believe it or not I'm changing schools. I kinda got expelled from pulling a prank on the principle. It was hilarious! lets just say shes gonna have trouble taking off all the mud that was on her." This got me laughing and I begged him for all the details and after 2minutes he gave in. Explaining everything and making sure to exaggerate. By the end of the story I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes.

"Gosh finally a friend at this he!" I rejoiced. I gave him a hug and asked for his schedule. Turns out he's in the new delinquent program so we have no classes together. They even bought a building across the street for the classes. They made the class for just him and will be adding more students soon.  Which I thought was hilarious! Next period he will be officially a student at Boston Prep.

"I heard them talking about putting you in the class because of the fight with Adrian.... Are you okay?" I just nodded and looked away. He sighed and made me look at him. "How bout we make a deal. If you be completely honest with me for the rest of our lives I will do whatever you want" I couldn't refuse! "DEAL! Starting now you have to stop smoking pot and drinking" His smile fell and he looked like he was having an internal battle with himself. He sighed. "Deal" We shook hands and then the school bell rang.

I spent the rest of the school day waiting for it to end so I can hang out with Toby. I threw spitballs at BrAndan through the rest of the day and convinced him it was one of the nerds. He threaten the guy so bad, swear he was gonna pee his pants. So I had to of course tell him the truth and make him apologize. 

Turns out his name was Carlos Banes and he was actually a gamer not a nerd. He usually dresses in black and is Costa Rican like my grandmother was. We had conversations in Spanish about my favorite game, skyrim, and turns out hes in all of my periods, but he was being moved to the delinquent program Monday (BTW today is Friday in book) so today was his last day with us.

We were all heading towards gym class when The Coach stopped us from going into the lockers. "Ashely Gonzalez  your needed in the principle office" I quickly gave my friend a small wave and sprinted to the office. When the principle saw me walk in she didn't even speak a word she just handed me a slip of paper, 

Dear Mr.Gonzalez

This letter is to report you a change in Ashely's school behavior. She was caught a day ago beating and bullying a student from Boston Prep and then leaving the school premises before the dismissal bell. We are very disappointed in her behavior but are willing to give Ashley another chance to show that she can advance in Boston Prep. We shall assign her to delinquent program and shall even give her counselling like we recommend (not mandatory). 

Attached to this is her new schedule and a sheet saying you except the terms and agree to put her into these classes. If you do not accept Ashley will expelled from the school. If you would like to schedule a meeting email me at BostonPrep@NotARealEmail.com or call us at

222-111-notarealnumber. 

Sincerely,

            Boston Prep

What the hell? I looked at Ms.Whatever her name is and was dismissed by a wave of her hand. I looked at my schedule and noticed that I had now the same classes as Toby and Carlos since we were gonna be in the same program. Well at least i will be with my friends. I walked to gym and changed into my gym shorts and shirt. I explained everything to Brendan and Carlos while stretching. Brendan was sad but  Carlos was ecstatic! He even through pimp pumps in the air causing all of us to laugh. Gosh I'm going to have so much fun in this class.

When the bell rang I quickly took a shower in the locker room and put on my black jeans, my red shirt that says bite me! I dare you! and slipped on my signature black converse. I put on my black hoddie and slipped on my hood. I ran outside to see Toby leaning casually on his Motorcycle and smiled when he saw me. I told him the good news and we were all hugging and fist pumping! Sure my dad would get a little angry and I'll probably get grounded.... oh well. At least I will be with my friends! We can be the three musketeers! Toby the bad ass, Carlos the brains and gamer, and I, Ash, the boxer/dancer/bad ass/amazing person! AGGORENT ME! 

 Toby passed me a helmet and I removed my hoodie to put it on. I hopped on and we started driving so fast I was holding on for dear like. Weirdly I loved the rush!  The last thing I remember from the hell I call school was Adrian's surprised face when we drove away......

It was priceless!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took forever to update!!!! I was just plain out lazy!!!!! Hope you can forgive me and my stupidity!! Im also sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes! Hope you liked the chapter!! :) And check out my friend I_Am_Joker new book its so good!!! Heres the website: http://www.wattpad.com/6618349-alice%27s-adventures-in-luscivia 

The book is called Alice's Adventure In Lusivia and also check out AspenBarker new book called Too Blind For Love? Heres the website: http://www.wattpad.com/6230072-too-blind-for-love-chapter-1?d=ud

Thx for reading and dont forget to vote, comment and fan!!!! :D